Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

Oh man, this is exciting! Going to be mind bottling for sure!

I look forward to reading whatever this is all about, but guesses aren't worth the time/effort based on the surprises around every THP corner.

Hashtag Chad and Harry Arnett laid down the challenge and THP has accepted. The Grandaddy is coming...

Ok this sounds far to Interesting to pass up on! Please stop the tease and bring the....please.

I have a feeling that this is going to make me jealous of a few people...!

^Siri probably sucks.

2013, Bigger and Better, in every way. Loving it so far, and we are only 2 freaking months in!

What blows my mind is that each year has been better than the last. I'm thinking the future is hugemongous

Can't wait to hear what this is all about!

What blows my mind is that each year has been better than the last. I'm thinking the future is hugemongous
Love the usage of an awesome word like hugemongous!

So Arnonld Palmer and Anika are going to be making the first tee anouncments at The Morgan Cup for team Callaway. Amazing well done JB and GG.
I can't wait to hear what this is.

As Barney Stinson would say...

Challenge accepted!

Now just need to know the details, please.

Callaway bought THP a yatch to tour the east coast with instead of a bus, with Phil as the driver?

This is pretty exciting I'm looking forward to the unveil

Originally Posted by JB Hashtag Chad and Harry Arnett laid down the challenge and THP has accepted. The Grandaddy is coming...

I agree with Cookie and Ary. I'm confused, intrigued, interested, and excited.

The last time I was confused, intrigued, interested & excited and the Grandaddy was coming - I was in high school & barely got out of my girlfriend's bedroom in time. Hopefully this will be just as worth it.

Word of the day. FOR SURE!

I agree with Freddie!

I must know more.

Posted via tapatalk.

As Barney Stinson would say...

Challenge accepted!

Now just need to know the details, please.

This is going to be legen... wait for it

A huge tease get's it's own thread, I can't wait to see this one!

dary!!!!

Not sure this clears anything up for me...

Something about a challenge having been accepted and what Harry will be wearing on outcome of said challenge? Just a thought.

I'm so confused... but I am sure this will be awesome!

Back