JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It started in 2008 and in less than 5 years, THP will hit the 2,000,000 post mark. From scratch to 2 million in a very short time and it is all because of the wonderful people here. Before I go forward, I want to thank the one person that made this all possible and that is GolferGal. Working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week was not her dream, but she has agreed to follow mine and she deserves everything for it.

Ups and downs, lots of changes and 2 million posts later, we think we have something very special here on THP. It was never our goal to be an online community, but instead be a community that was full of golfers that shared a passion for the golf lifestyle that we do. That wants something a little more out of this whole thing than just a message board to share thoughts.

First came a weekend. Then came an event. Then came a competition. Then came a Tour Van. Then came the Invitational Series. And here we are on the verge of some incredibly special things that neither of us ever imagined in the beginning. One thing is constant throughout all the change and that is that with innovation and creativity wonderful new people continue to find this place we call home.

I want to thank our staff that works tirelessly. If you do not know them, click on the staff page when you get a chance and give them a thanks every now and then. They work hard to bring you news and keep this place running smoothly. From our staff writers to our forum leaders, these guys deserve all of the credit for this place. That leads me to Ben G. You amaze us and everybody here can thank you for your wonderful contributions to this site.

To everybody here, with each milestone, we say the same thing. You have not seen anything yet. Creative ideas, innovation and more are all coming and it fits that on a day when we will most likely hit 2,000,000 posts we launch some things that will be even more memorable than expected.

Thank you all for making this possible.

No, thank you. The best part about you guys is there is never a worry that you will forget your roots.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Awesomely put. You seem to always find the words that perfectly describe these types of events.

Thanks to you and Morgan. This place has been a haven for me to learn about golf, talk about life, and just vent when I have had a crappy day. This place is truly amazing, and I know that I wouldnt be the person I was without meeting many of the people that make this place amazing

Looking forward to the next two million.

Wonder how long THAT will take!

Thank you JB, GG, and staff, this place truly is a hackers paradise! Here's to 2,000,000 more and beyond!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I found this site a little less than a year ago and other than costing me thousands of dollars I love everything about it. The information this site provides is amazing. Thanks to all of you who work to make this the best site out there.

Thanks go out to you and Morgan for making this place so special. THP is more than a golf forum, its a family...I have friends all over the world and it's thanks to to the 2 of you!

I'm really excited to be play a part in this place in just a big time period. There is so much exciting stuff going on at THP right now. 2 mil is just the beginning.

Great job! The next two million should be fun for all!

1,998,721. Getting close. Definitely closer than we were a minute ago.

I'm an excellent poster.

Thank you to JB, GG, and the rest of the hard working staff here at THP. I am so glad I found this place - and I can't wait for the next 2mil! Keep up all the amazing work!

That's fantastic! Thanks for providing a forum where we can come and discuss everything golf and all of lifes journeys. 2 mil is a grand achievement.

And a huge thanks to the mods that keep the oil on the wheels, your efforts don't go unnoticed nor are they unappreciated.

I wanna be the lucky guy who is the 2,000,000th poster!

It's been a wonderful ride, thank you for creating something so special. Looking forward to 2 million more!!!

You guys are just flat out awesome. Glad I found this place. It's just amazing to be apart of this community. So thank YOU!

Absolutely right on. Thank you Morgan and Josh for your wonderful spark and continued innovation for a forum that has become a family. Thank you for the camaraderie that you have built from scratch...sweat, love, troubles, and triumphs. I am proud to be a THP member...a family member.

Here's to another 2 million and beyond.

Thanks to JB, GG and ask if THP.

I'm still amazed that I came here looking for a review for a set of irons, and I managed to find a lot of new friends along the way. Just a really amazing site and community.

I found this site a little less than a year ago and other than costing me thousands of dollars I love everything about it. The information this site provides is amazing. Thanks to all of you who work to make this the best site out there.

Haha I can second that! But in all serious THP has some wonderful people that make this place what it is, and us members thank you guys!

It's easy to get caught up in the day to day grind but coming home to THP is a great way to unwind. You two have given all of that and more, so I say thank you my friend!

Thanks for everything you guys have done. I have found a great place here, something to fill a hole that I never knew I had before I came here to THP about a year ago.

I have enjoyed the game so much more than I thought I could by finding some truly special people here and can't thank you guys enough for allowing me the opportunity to find them and be able to play golf with some of the greatest people around.

Here's to another 2 million and bigger better things!

Quite the accomplishment, congrats!

Thanks so much JB and GG for all the great work you both do! Can't wait to meet you both in Jersey. What a great place you have created.

It started in 2008 and in less than 5 years, THP will hit the 2,000,000 post mark. From scratch to 2 million in a very short time and it is all because of the wonderful people here. Before I go forward, I want to thank the one person that made this all possible and that is GolferGal. Working 14 hours a day, 7 days a week was not her dream, but she has agreed to follow mine and she deserves everything for it.

Ups and downs, lots of changes and 2 million posts later, we think we have something very special here on THP. It was never our goal to be an online community, but instead be a community that was full of golfers that shared a passion for the golf lifestyle that we do. That wants something a little more out of this whole thing than just a message board to share thoughts.

First came a weekend. Then came an event. Then came a competition. Then came a Tour Van. Then came the Invitational Series. And here we are on the verge of some incredibly special things that neither of us ever imagined in the beginning. One thing is constant throughout all the change and that is that with innovation and creativity wonderful new people continue to find this place we call home.

I want to thank our staff that works tirelessly. If you do not know them, click on the staff page when you get a chance and give them a thanks every now and then. They work hard to bring you news and keep this place running smoothly. From our staff writers to our forum leaders, these guys deserve all of the credit for this place. That leads me to Ben G. You amaze us and everybody here can thank you for your wonderful contributions to this site.

To everybody here, with each milestone, we say the same thing. You have not seen anything yet. Creative ideas, innovation and more are all coming and it fits that on a day when we will most likely hit 2,000,000 posts we launch some things that will be even more memorable than expected.

Thank you all for making this possible.
Well said, congrats to THP and all of the great members on this amazing milestone.

Congrats on taking your dream further than you probably could have imagined. Then doing it over and over again. Just amazing.

Back