Part of me feels like we just celebrated 1 million posts.

Amazing how fast we blew past this milestone.

Pretty hard to express what its been like watching THP transform over the few short years I've been around. I came here looking at putters and was so welcomed how could I just leave? Pretty amazing place, I have to expect we ain't seen nothin yet!

Pretty amazing what can happen with a dream and some hard work. Congrats guys! Looking forward to the future!

You guys are awesome! Thanks for having us. Congrats!

If feels like a new years eve countdown

Thank You to Josh, Morgan, the THP Staff, and to the entire THP family for making this home. Not a day goes by when I don't get a laugh, or read something that makes me realize how damn lucky I am to have selected that google hit while looking for some information on new irons. I feel very fortunate to have found you all, and this place we call home. May the next 2 million be just as exciting as the last

Sometimes I am sure it is not always a dream. The work and dedication it takes to make all this happens can't be measured in posts alone. What a wonderful milestone 2 million posts is. It only scratches the surface of the milestone behind it. Thank you for making this internet home for golfers. Thank you for making a real community of like minded golfers. Well done and on to 10 million. :D

THP rules and grows at a crazy pace. I'm glad to know that I can be part of it.

Congrats, JB and the entire THP staff. 2 million posts in 5 years is VERY impressive and worthy of celebrating.

Thanks to JB, Morgan and the rest of THP staff!! This the best golf forum on the web without a doubt!!!

Josh and Morgan I am drinking beer in your honor tonight!

2 Million Posts

2mil is a ton of posts in 5 yrs.

I stumbled upon this community looking for club reviews and I have found so much more. This community is full of life from the equipment reviews, invitationals, group outings, the life discussions it has become the place for me to come chill out and relax and learn something.

So thank you to Josh, Morgan, staff, members and all the equipment manufacturers that make this place so amazing.

I bet the next 2 million come in less than 2 yrs!

Such a huge milestone in such a short time frame! Congrats and continued success to all of THP, Staff, and Support Team...well done!

All of you on the staff do an incredible job and it shows in your rapid growth! Keep up the great work and thank you.

Thanks JB and GG for all you have done to make this site what it is. Also, thanks to all the staff members who work so hard every day. 2 million posts in 5 years is amazing.

Thank you both JB and GG along with all the people who review, monitor, moderate and otherwise work in support of this great site. I have been here from almost the beginning and am continiously greatful and filled with a neverending amazement of all that THP has accomplished in a few short years.

SMG

I haven't contributed much to the 2 million posts, but I have read way more than my fair share, before THP , I went to a couple other golf forum boards and since finding THP all other forum boards, ebay , and other golf related web sites have become past history. I have learned so much , met so many great people, and have had the chance to play golf with new friends on courses I would have never played if it wasn't for THP. I am greatfull and thankfull for Josh , Morgan, and all the members and friends I have met and the ones I will meet in the future all because of The Hackers Paradise.

What a post. Wow.

I'm SO proud to be a part of this community, no, this family. It truly means the world to me.

Thank you BOTH for that.

I'm glad to be a part if such a great community. Thank you Josh and Morgan for all you have done

Thanks again THP. I can't put into words how much I enjoy it here!

This is a great site. Thanks.

Thank you JB and Golfer Gal. Without your vision we wouldn't have this amazing forum full of great people to banter back and forth with bout everything golf has to offer. THANK YOU!! #twomillion

This is my hang out at work or at home. I seem to be on THP from the time I get up until I crawl into bed every day. This is such a wonderful place to be to learn about golf, talk about golf, vent you thoughts and feelings, and to have fun. Thanks JB and GolferGal for your all that you do for us. And I would like to thank the THP COMMUNITY. This really is a fantastic and unique place.

2 millions posts.

Wow.

I only found this site less than 2 years ago, and my time here has been nothing but incredible. I have met some people who I call true friends, and have had some experiences that without THP, would not have ever occurred.

I have learned so much about the game that we all love, and more importantly, I have created friendships that will last a lifetime.

Thanks THP, for giving us Hackers a home!

Back