Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Sounds like we could be the public safety group!

Throw me in the group as well! Been a medic for 7 and ff for almost 12.

Public safety group sounds awesome!

Need to find a cop in the group to round out the group.

That's awesome, we now have a 4th! Ha ha

I agree, need to throw in a cop and we've got all the bases covered!

Tappin like its my job

Does it help that's what I'm going for? Lol right now I actually work part time at dispatching and part time animal control for the city of Batavia PD. Took a test a few months back and just waiting on results. Got my fingers crossed!

Does it help that's what I'm going for? Lol right now I actually work part time at dispatching and part time animal control for the city of Batavia PD. Took a test a few months back and just waiting on results. Got my fingers crossed!

Ha ha close enough man. I actually trying to figure out how to get my opota cert but my schedule is not good for it.

Ha ha close enough man. I actually trying to figure out how to get my opota cert but my schedule is not good for it.

That's the only thing with any public safety job. If you have a job and hobby that's about the only 2 things you have time for. Specially with how the hours work here where I'm at.

That's the only thing with any public safety job. If you have a job and hobby that's about the only 2 things you have time for. Specially with how the hours work here where I'm at.

I'm also NYS Level2 Fire Investigator.Shef,too bad your dad's not coming.....we'd have a Chief too!

I'm also NYS Level2 Fire Investigator.Shef,too bad your dad's not coming.....we'd have a Chief too!

No kidding! I think next year will be in the works for him for sure.

Sounds like I'll see you guys at Legendary on Friday. I hadn't mentioned it just yet because: my girl is gonna play Friday, didn't know if her brother was joining us so I didn't know if we'd have 1 spot or 2 spots, and still not quite sure what time we are leaving Friday morning (only 3 hour trip for us). However, it will likely be 12:00pm - 1:00pm for us and would be ecstatic if we could get 2 more to join us (keep in mind she is only starting).

Sounds like I'll see you guys at Legendary on Friday. I hadn't mentioned it just yet because: my girl is gonna play Friday, didn't know if her brother was joining us so I didn't know if we'd have 1 spot or 2 spots, and still not quite sure what time we are leaving Friday morning (only 3 hour trip for us). However, it will likely be 12:00pm - 1:00pm for us and would be ecstatic if we could get 2 more to join us (keep in mind she is only starting).

General's taking a head count so the more the merrier!If you were law enforcement it would be icing on the cake!

This sounds like a fun time. I may have to stop down, if for nothing else, just to see the van.

This sounds like a fun time. I may have to stop down, if for nothing else, just to see the van.

Theres a sunday round you could join us for if interested

Not sure yet, making calls but either legendary run of near there since that is where the majority of people are staying

That might be 3 days in a row for me... Maybe I'll break 90 by Sunday?!?

When will the teams be announced? I look forward to seeing who my partner will be. Amped up for this event. Should be a lot of fun!!

When will the teams be announced? I look forward to seeing who my partner will be. Amped up for this event. Should be a lot of fun!!

Usually a couple weeks before the event. But it's gonna be a blast no matter who you are paired up with.

You're absolutely right Scottro, it's going to be a blast. Cleveland golf clubs are going to blow some minds as well!

I hope I'm not paired up with that topdogg guy, hear he is over-rated

I hope I'm not paired up with that topdogg guy, hear he is over-rated

Ouch. But it's true. I just can't live up to the hype.

We should team up Mikey!

Ouch. But it's true. I just can't live up to the hype.

We should team up Mikey!

If that hsppens make sure I don't go ball in pocket too early on #1

What restaurants are in the area? Where we eating Saturday night?

What restaurants are in the area? Where we eating Saturday night?

That's in process buddy. Looking at a couple places locally that will allow the group to sit together with some televisions nearby.

Back