Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are certainly stout, and I found them to be lower launching than the PXI or KBS Tour. I liked them alot, the reminded me of the DG S300 in graphite.

Are you sure the guy who has them in the Altitudes doesn't have VS proto's? I remember someone having those in the Altitude thread.

You are correct, my bad! All the more reason for me to trust a fitting and not choose based on my eyes or my heart.

I am loving all this iron talk.. Really REALLY wish there was a place locally where I could hit a ton of different iron shafts in the same head. I would love to line up a bunch of the new tech to see if there was one that would give me ideal spin numbers, especially in the graphite realm.

I am loving all this iron talk.. Really REALLY wish there was a place locally where I could hit a ton of different iron shafts in the same head. I would love to line up a bunch of the new tech to see if there was one that would give me ideal spin numbers, especially in the graphite realm.

Need to call around and find the Cleveland fitting cart. EW locally still does not have them.

Me too. It's tough to find that as a lefty.

PGA SS for all its faults in Paramus, does have decent LH selection of heads...if you could ever get someone to actually help you.

I'm a little ignorant here, but doesn't the Mizuno optimizer give that option?

See you on the range at the MC!!!

PGA SS for all its faults in Paramus, does have decent LH selection of heads...if you could ever get someone to actually help you.

Well in that case I'll have to head down there during spring break.

I'm going have to hit that 4x. I still haven't hit a B.Asha... I know I know...I'm the only person on this site that hasn't hit one.
I havent either.

I'm trying to decide if i want to shell out $50 for a clicgear seat or not..

Do it, Mike. You liked mine, you hit it well. #nobrainer

I think I will, Rob was looking for a mashie 3W to try out, figure I'll just send him mine and this gives me a reason to acquire something else.

What happened to the XHot ponder?!

Fizzled lol, the J40 with the Attas was eye opening to say the least, might just wait on the MC driver, focus on rocking it and then see what happens later this year

Need to call around and find the Cleveland fitting cart. EW locally still does not have them.

I plan to do that soon, but my pessimism has gotten the best of me in predicting a lack of ideal shafts options.

Buddy, it's tough for a righty, especially with a preference to stiffer shaft options.. DGS300, PX flighted, and KBS tour S or bust apparently.

I'm a little ignorant here, but doesn't the Mizuno optimizer give that option?

The optimizer doesn't consider swing weight characteristics or head variation.. I can't help but wonder what could cause the distinction on that thing to say "play this iron shaft at 75g" vs "play this iron shaft at 125g"

See you on the range at the MC!!!

I'd like to see something like that before an order is placed!

Fizzled lol, the J40 with the Attas was eye opening to say the least, might just wait on the MC driver, focus on rocking it and then see what happens later this year

Golf Galaxy range this weekend.. Let's get that xhot fire going again hahaha

Do it, Mike. You liked mine, you hit it well. #nobrainer

What happened to the XHot ponder?!

The optimizer doesn't consider swing weight characteristics or head variation.. I can't help but wonder what could cause the distinction on that thing to say "play this iron shaft at 75g" vs "play this iron shaft at 125g"

I'd like to see something like that before an order is placed!

Golf Galaxy range this weekend.. Let's get that xhot fire going again hahaha

Sounds like a winner to me.

And Im certainly not saying the xhot wasnt solid, I actually liked it much more than the X-hot pro, just something about that J40 and that Attas that has me intrigued

Oooh, there are a few mutual compound white out grips that are $4 at dicks, I believe a red one would go good on my wedges

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Oooh, there are a few mutual compound white out grips that are $4 at dicks, I believe a red one would go good on my wedges

How is this a ponder and not a purchase!? That's a heck of a deal.

How is this a ponder and not a purchase!? That's a heck of a deal.

Didn't have my ATV last night haha

Ill paypal you money to send me some! Lol

Tapping away on my S3

Ill paypal you money to send me some! Lol

Tapping away on my S3

May not be a bad idea, I think the full price was $4.72 or something for the red ones

Did they have the white and blue at the same deal?

Tapping away on my S3

Did they have the white and blue at the same deal?

Tapping away on my S3

I can check, I don't think so,
I think it was a few colors but I can check for you later today

After the craptastic week I have had, between the snow and all the hours I have worked, I am buying myself something tomorrow on my day off. Pulling the trigger on a Titleist 913H 19*, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 82X. Other than re-shafting my irons, my bag for the year (for now anyways) will be set.

Pondering Seemores, Amp Cell FW and Hybos as well.

We will see how big of a dent Vegas puts in my wallet before I decide on these ponders

I can check, I don't think so,
I think it was a few colors but I can check for you later today

Thats an awesome gesture buddy but dont go running over there for me. Unless you are already going, theres no need. Lol. Just was throwing it out there for next time you went

Tapping away on my S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back