DFW crew - Sunday 3/3

I'm excited!!!

My new irons won't be in till Monday or Tuesday. I guess I won't be gaming them on Sunday. :(

Glad to see you are going to make it Nate. Thought you were going to be in Vegas.

Wife has been sick this week and we thought she would be good by now............not so much.

Wife has been sick this week and we thought she would be good by now............not so much.

Sorry buddy, I know it doesn't help at all but I am excited to get to see ya.

Glad you can join us Nate!

Sorry to hear about the wife. But as Jman said, glad you could join us.

We will be expecting a full report on the condition of the fairways and greens after the round

We will be expecting a full report on the condition of the fairways and greens after the round

I believe, with Cookie on the course, you should be able to see it in the pictures. He will be snapping pics of Jman rocking his R1. And Jman will probably be getting shots of cookie rocking his seemore.

We want to get a fun game going between the 3 groups? Three low balls per group per hole or something?

Stay tuned to this thread Sunday, mucho pics shall be posted as long as uploading to the forum cooperates!!

We want to get a fun game going between the 3 groups? Three low balls per group per hole or something?

Oh lord. Just figure it out and tell me what we're doing because I'm clueless with that stuff.

Oh lord. Just figure it out and tell me what we're doing because I'm clueless with that stuff.

Ha, just play your best and I will handle the scoring.

3 low balls is just say you, Aaron (NiteOwl), and my Uncle Jack all par the first hole (par 4) and I bogey our score is 12 (throw mine out). Then compare to other groups to see who won the hole. Better than using just one person on each team especially when you have a low capper being used for almost all the holes. There are better games, I am sure.

That actually sounds like a great idea. Should really add something extra to this round. It will Def (like it's need) add some entertainment to the round.

Ha, just play your best and I will handle the scoring.

3 low balls is just say you, Aaron (NiteOwl), and my Uncle Jack all par the first hole (par 4) and I bogey our score is 12 (throw mine out). Then compare to other groups to see who won the hole. Better than using just one person on each team especially when you have a low capper being used for almost all the holes. There are better games, I am sure.

That, I can do.

I meant no dis by it, I just never play games so I'm lost with it all. I will play whatever the group decides though. :alien:

Sounds good Cookie! I have never played any games other than best ball. So I'm down for it. 5-10 dollars a person to make it more interesting?

That sounds good Cookie, and since we have a low capper in each group there hopefully wont be any group getting run over.

That, I can do.

I meant no dis by it, I just never play games so I'm lost with it all. I will play whatever the group decides though. :alien:

I know you didn't. If everyone agrees we can do like capt.dru said and throw in $5 per person. $40 to the winning team and then the other $20 goes to the person that sticks it the closest throughout all the par 3's (so only one shot pays out for the day).

Cookie is your uncle any good, the other teams have 2 low cappers! We may need some help...

I've got 5 to throw down on that. That'll make this exciting all the way to the end. What kind of roll out is normal out there? 10yds or so?

Cookie is your uncle any good, the other teams have 2 low cappers! We may need some help...

Nope, he is an 18-20. Let me rearrange the teams real quick.

I've got 5 to throw down on that. That'll make this exciting all the way to the end. What kind of roll out is normal out there? 10yds or so?

Should be nice and dry. Obviously depending on trajectory you could see quite a bit more than that. I play a mid piercing flight off the tee and can easily see 20 plus yards if not more.

Should be nice and dry. Obviously depending on trajectory you could see quite a bit more than that. I play a mid piercing flight off the tee and can easily see 20 plus yards if not more.

So I should apologize now if I roll through someone is what you're saying lol

So I should apologize now if I roll through someone is what you're saying lol

Just say you had no idea how easy Texas golf was.

I know you didn't. If everyone agrees we can do like capt.dru said and throw in $5 per person. $40 to the winning team and then the other $20 goes to the person that sticks it the closest throughout all the par 3's (so only one shot pays out for the day).

This is definitely getting more interesting by the minute. Come on Sunday!

Back