nice clubs I must say since I have obtained the amp's myself this winter and although not why i bought them I really do like the look of them. Good luck!

nice clubs I must say since I have obtained the amp's myself this winter and although not why i bought them I really do like the look of them. Good luck!

How you finding them.

How you finding them.

When first got them, before getting use to them at a range i played only once on a cold, windy day in wet conditions and was working on only few hours sleep so it was not at all any kind of good telling for me with exception of not many good strikes.
(yea! thats whats wrong with my game! LOL)

But since then I've been to the range three times for some good sessions and getting aquainted with them before this season rolls around. I am really liking them so far. My last session went very well and was very pleased with how I hit. even much more so than i thought I was going to be.

I love the feel of these irons. I knew before I bought them that they felt very good and comfy to me as i compared them with many others while poping in and out of stores and sims checking out different sets (reletively speaking as much as I could) and I always ended up back to the amps feeling the best and most comfy for me.

I have the stock steel shafts which i like (of course at my fitted legnths and head lie's). I also got midsize grips. Sorry i dont have any real golf course experience to share with you yet outside that one crappy day which is no guage at all but from a few serious range sessions so far I can tell you that i'm loving them and the feedback i recieve from them is very good as well and telling to me which i like and also partly why i like steel shafts. Just a very comfy iron for me to swing.

Other than that the only thing i can also say is that it seems so far that I've gained about 1/2 club vs "my" old set i was using. Extra iron distance wasnt what i neaded nor why i bought them so i didnt really care if they were the same but FYI thats what I'm seeing thus far. Though more time out on the course may prove to change that up or down as i get out there this spring.

i elected to go with the 3 and 4 hyb's and 5i thru sw. Its the hyb's that i nead very much to work on getting use to hitting and the only thing giving me some work and thinking at the range sessions but that would be normal i think considereing i never played them before. started to figure them out at least a little bit better at last range session. When i hit them well enough they too go very nice and feel very nice to me.

Alot of talking and sorry not too much info for you i know but just telling you what i can at this point from the little experience with them thus far. I am also excited to get out there and also more range sessions with them again.

Back