The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the 'thank you THPer' thread. It's loud. You'll find me easily.

You mean people actually post thank you's in there instead of just creating a new thread?

Im a little jealous right now...remember leave your money out there so we have something to play for in September!

No problem buddy! You can count on me! Lose it now, win it back in September.

No problem buddy! You can count on me! Lose it now, win it back in September.

right...lose it now and drink lots of rum and coke

win it back in sept, and drink ever more rum and coke to celebrate!

I had a guy tell me today that 95 gram was too light of a shaft to shoot par with.

I had a guy tell me today that 95 gram was too light of a shaft to shoot par with.

Did he play buttery blades and have an 80 gram Rombax strapped to his Titleist D3?!?!

Did he play buttery blades and have an 80 gram Rombax strapped to his Titleist D3?!?!

Funny thing about it I followed up with "Kuchar just won with shaft lighter than mine. ". He says, "hmm. My shaft are 95 grams." I told him so are mine, the ones that make it impossible to shoot par.

Funny thing about it I followed up with "Kuchar just won with shaft lighter than mine. ". He says, "hmm. My shaft are 95 grams." I told him so are mine, the ones that make it impossible to shoot par.

You kindly let him play ahead, right?:D

You kindly let him play ahead, right?:D

Well, no. Its cold an snowy here. I just left the store and let him shop for a lighter grip to change his persimmon wood driver's swing. Weight.

I am making none of this up.

Well, no. Its cold an snowy here. I just left the store and let him shop for a lighter grip to change his persimmon wood driver's swing. Weight.

:what:
This guy sounds aWESOME!

Wow. Just wow.

When the cupcake recipe calls for 2/3 cup of water, don't put in 1-2/3 cups of water.

When the cupcake recipe calls for 2/3 cup of water, don't put in 1-2/3 cups of water.

Add another 1/3 cup of water and two more boxes of cupcake mix

Triple batch!!!

Tomorrow begins mustache march!!!

I cannot wait to shave this month long beard off. Silly facial hair february.
Isnt it a bit much? I understand No-Shave November or Movember, but Facial Hair February, Mustache March? Is there a Jerry Curl June?

Isnt it a bit much? I understand No-Shave November or Movember, but Facial Hair February, Mustache March? Is there a Jerry Curl June?

Thank god I shave my head.

Man, I sure hope so.

Just let your SOOOOOUUUUUL GLOW!

I had something for April, but it rhymed with "painal", so I withheld.

Dude, I live in Ohio. What the crap else am I supposed to do during the winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back