A thread for SoCal golfers.

anybody in the orange county area that wants to get a round in at san juan hills early morning tomorrow?

anybody in the orange county area that wants to get a round in at san juan hills early morning tomorrow?

Tuesday?
Tempting but I will have to pass.

I would but I'm usually only available on weekends for golf.

Was busy today, but I'll be playing either San Juan or Shorecliffs tomorrow morning (Weds) around 8am, company welcome.

I may have one coming with me.
Hidden Valley on 3/9 we have:

swampertwo
White Rhino
jimnycricket65
Flydigital
C-mac
HjHay22

Anyone else?

Just posting a reminder. I'm calling Saturday to make 2 tee times.

Was busy today, but I'll be playing either San Juan or Shorecliffs tomorrow morning (Weds) around 8am, company welcome.
Flydigital, looking forward to playing those courses in April. I I just heard we lost our 4th for this Saturday. You are welcome to join me, white rhino (aka hookapotamus), and HjHay22 this coming Saturday at El Dorado.

Flydigital, looking forward to playing those courses in April. I I just heard we lost our 4th for this Saturday. You are welcome to join me, white rhino (aka hookapotamus), and HjHay22 this coming Saturday at El Dorado.

We do have an opening...looks like the new name is starting to stick, hook!!

We do have an opening...looks like the new name is starting to stick, hook!!

hhmmmmhmhmmh..... Let me see if I can swing it...

Walking right?

Last edited:
Im not opposed to walking...if everyone else walks...

Roy wanted to walk.. I good either way

White Rhino - HjHay22, you two have a grudge match of some sort on Saturday?

I prefer to walk for exercise. I ride only when walking isn't feasible.

White Rhino - HjHay22, you two have a grudge match of some sort on Saturday?

I prefer to walk for exercise. I ride only when walking isn't feasible.

No grudge match that I know of... I know the BIG match is next week at hidden valley

And I get a 'ringside' seat for the "bloodletting". Looking forward to the sparring !

Battle Royale on 3/9. The bungle in the jungle. We may have an undercard on this Saturday though.

HJ had a tough one today guys, radiator cracked on me and had to get towed home. Should get her fixed up mañana and be set for El Dorado nonetheless.

Gentlemen,

We are all set.

Hidden Valley on Saturday 3/9. Tee times are 8:30am and 8:40am:
http://www.hiddenvalleygolf.com/

swampertwo
White Rhino
jimnycricket65
Flydigital
C-mac
HjHay22

I won't be able to make tomorrow at El Dorado, but I'm definitely in for next weekend :)

Thanks, HjHay22 for setting up a great round of golf.

'twas a great round indeed. I think Mac n Rhino are in trouble though...

'twas a great round indeed. I think Mac n Rhino are in trouble though...

I let you see a little bit of what is coming my friend. Next week, if you are not hitting 'em straight, you are not scoring well. Think about that Mr. Slice-O-Matic!!! :D

I let you see a little bit of what is coming my friend. Next week, if you are not hitting 'em straight, you are not scoring well. Think about that Mr. Slice-O-Matic!!! :D

Hookapotamus, shankzilla, topmeister... All these titles are available for you three.

Best ball scramble, correct?

Hookapotamus, shankzilla, topmeister... All these titles are available for you three.

Best ball scramble, correct?

JUST us 3? You're not playing? C'mon now ya little bug, if you are in you are in and your play can get you a new nickname too!!!

JUST us 3? You're not playing? C'mon now ya little bug, if you are in you are in and your play can get you a new nickname too!!!

:)
I am Jimnycricket.

Back