Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

Yeah it's all been announced. But you have to read through every post to find it.

Hahaha...Jake, you may owe me a new laptop because this just made me spit my coffee out all over it.

I'm taking a different tack to this thread/event now, I'm not guessing any longer what it's going to be, I'm just settling into a level of comfort knowing it's all in good hands.
Then when it's time, I'll be ready to............................BE.............................BLOWN......................................AWAY.

That won't work because two of the posts have a two-letter word a the fifth word.

THPing on Tapatalk

Ok, now this has my head working overtime so here is my guess. How about a long distance league type challange with chosen THP'ers by some sort of contest against the same type of exec team chosen by Callaway with some crazy prizes. Yeah I know crazy Thought but would be fun!
So what your saying for example, Canadian THP'r take on Callaway Canada execs?

I'm in. Where do I sign up?

So what your saying for example, Canadian THP'r take on Callaway Canada execs?

I'm in. Where do I sign up?
Sort of, but more what I meant was a team of THP'ers from across the membership chosen in a contest of some kind along with a team from Callaway. Then we play a set number of rounds per week and turn the scores into JB or GG. Say 4 rounds in 4 weeks or so, I don't know to have the same number of rounds that are in a pro tourney.

After reading through all the posts I'm more confused then when I started! With that said I'm sure this is going to be HUGE and I can't wait to find out what's going on!

From Harry Arnett

"There is no doubt that the #granddaddy will be the most talked about thing in golf in 2013.This includes all PGA Tour events too."

From Harry Arnett

"There is no doubt that the #granddaddy will be the most talked about thing in golf in 2013.This includes all PGA Tour events too."

You forgot the #hyperbole

From Harry Arnett

Now I'm really stumped! As a #granddaddy of four, I doubt I'll turn enough heads to have everyone talking about me.

From Harry Arnett

Boom! I can't even imagine what this is going to be but I can't wait. #granddaddy

From Harry Arnett

Wow. I cannot wait!!

From Harry Arnett

excuse me? unreal

From Harry Arnett

Man, that's substantial! What is it? you can tell me.

From Harry Arnett

Holy carp

This is bordering on crazy. I mean, seriously?

Now that's insane. And we know it's happening THIS YEAR!!

From Harry Arnett

I'd like to double down on that hand.....

Oh wait....

I think someone big in the game is about to become a granddaddy and some how involve THP, lol.

From the hackers paradise last tweet sound like it's definitely going to involve golf....

Possibly a match between some golfers.

So here is my next prediction... ... No my mind can't fathom what's coming.

#grandaddy.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

From Harry Arnett

Holy carp!!! Now that is a statement!

This is getting ridiculously big!

From Harry Arnett

This thing is really gonna be a sight to behold when the details are released. My heart is pumping with excitement already..

Dang it feels good to be a THPer!

As if I wasn't already partial to Callaway

Back