THP (Unofficial) Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey

i wondered how Canadaniel was beating you. i knew it couldn't have been because his team is skilled in any way....

It's because Howard was pitching a shutout last night after two periods and then wet himself.

It's because Howard was pitching a shutout last night after two periods and then wet himself.

If you want out of the basement go accept my trade. good, good.

I would lose nearly every single stat category in that trade.. I've been meaning to turn it down.

Boooo!!!! I'm going to call Jillian Michaels for you because you are the Biggest looser, enjoy last place. hahaahahahaha
Is there anyway of getting that goalie from you?

Boooo!!!! I'm going to call Jillian Michaels for you because you are the Biggest looser, enjoy last place. hahaahahahaha

I think the only thing I've won this year is goalie stats... Unless you've got a Stamkos or Crosby dangling, meeeeeeeh

Also, what's a looser? hahahaha

sounds about right, man my teams sucks

Send me an offer all my goalies are up!!!

oh great commish....

why are all game times in PST?!
i don't need to contemplate the possibility of time travel when setting my lineup...

oh great commish....

why are all game times in PST?!
i don't need to contemplate the possibility of time travel when setting my lineup...

My Team --> Edit Team Settings --> Preferred timezone.

Blame Yahoo.

My Team --> Edit Team Settings --> Preferred timezone.

Blame Yahoo.

Yahoo! officially blamed. I actually had it on US/New York, but changed it to the GMT setting of -5:00 US Eastern.

you're the best commish ever. don't let mikedean or War Eagle tell you otherwise. they don't know anything about it....

Yahoo! officially blamed. I actually had it on US/New York, but changed it to the GMT setting of -5:00 US Eastern.

you're the best commish ever. don't let mikedean or War Eagle tell you otherwise. they don't know anything about it....

I've blocked every comment they've ever made with the term "houckey" or "hawkey" in it. Working well so far haha!

I need Minnesota to beat phx 141-125 tonight. Both goalies playing for the other team

^Siri probably sucks.

WTF!!!!!!!!!??
how does Crawford take the win last night?! he only played the 1st period and made 6 saves!

and yet, a week ago Anderson plays for 42 minutes without letting a goal go by, gets injured and they give the W to Bishop??

i'm getting F'ed in the A here on goalie stats.

i demand satisfaction! or at least a good explanation as to why this is happening...

WTF!!!!!!!!!??
how does Crawford take the win last night?! he only played the 1st period and made 6 saves!

and yet, a week ago Anderson plays for 42 minutes without letting a goal go by, gets injured and they give the W to Bishop??

i'm getting F'ed in the A here on goalie stats.

i demand satisfaction! or at least a good explanation as to why this is happening...

Was Anderson winning the game when he left due to injury? That's the only thing I can think of.

Now I'm only up 5-4, should be a good finish Thain!!!

Was Anderson winning the game when he left due to injury? That's the only thing I can think of.

yeah, Feb. 21 vs. NYR: 1-0 when Anderson left 2:00 into the 3rd period. Bishop gives up 2, OTT ties then wins in shootout. Bishop gets W.

last night, Crawford leaves after the 1st period, score at 1-0. Emery relieves, CHI wins 3-0. Crawford gets W, neither goalie gets the shutout.

i'm confused at the NHL's logic on that.

yeah, Feb. 21 vs. NYR: 1-0 when Anderson left 2:00 into the 3rd period. Bishop gives up 2, OTT ties then wins in shootout. Bishop gets W.

last night, Crawford leaves after the 1st period, score at 1-0. Emery relieves, CHI wins 3-0. Crawford gets W.

i'm confused at the NHL's logic on that.

I think because the course of the game changed, that's what caused Andy to miss out on the W. so where Ottawa was losing and had to come back with Bishop in, it becomes his game.

I think because the course of the game changed, that's what caused Andy to miss out on the W. so where Ottawa was losing and had to come back with Bishop in, it becomes his game.

sorry, OTT was up 1-0 when Anderson left the game in the 3rd.
so you think since Bishop gave up 2 and then OTT came back to win, it changes the course, so it was then his game? otherwise if they hold onto the victory, like in the CHI vs. STL game last night, then Anderson would've got the W.

can't i just get half a point?

sorry, OTT was up 1-0 when Anderson left the game in the 3rd.
so you think since Bishop gave up 2 and then OTT came back to win, it changes the course, so it was then his game? otherwise if they hold onto the victory, like in the CHI vs. STL game last night, then Anderson would've got the W.

can't i just get half a point?

Honestly, I don't really get how the process works.. I think it's whether the goals scored since removing hold up for the W or not.. So if Crawford left after 1-0 and STL scored to tie, he would not be awarded the win at 3-1.

I agree it's stupid.

Honestly, I don't really get how the process works.. I think it's whether the goals scored since removing hold up for the W or not.. So if Crawford left after 1-0 and STL scored to tie, he would not be awarded the win at 3-1.

I agree it's stupid.

well....that almost makes sense, in a very stupid sort of way...
so your opponent would have to equalize or better what the score was when you left the game?
examples:
Crawford up 1-0, leaves game, final 3-0. Crawford W.
Crawford up 1-0, leaves game, final 3-1. Emery W.
Crawford up 2-0, leaves game, final 3-1. Crawford W.
Crawford up 2-0, leaves game, final 3-2. Emery W.

well....that almost makes sense, in a very stupid sort of way...
so your opponent would have to equalize or better what the score was when you left the game?
examples:
Crawford up 1-0, leaves game, final 3-0. Crawford W.
Crawford up 1-0, leaves game, final 3-1. Emery W.
Crawford up 2-0, leaves game, final 3-1. Crawford W.
Crawford up 2-0, leaves game, final 3-2. Emery W.

That's the only way I can make sense of it.. NHL goalie stats are so stupid haha

Really Alfredsson 15 PIMs on the bench damn.

2uvabu9a.jpg

Thain and I are tied 5 up, let's see who breaks the tie tonight and tomorrow!

i need a win this week. keep it going. gonna be TIGHT!

Back