What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two dozen, last generations Titleist Pro V1x, for $50 cash. Great ball, it was the ball I used to shoot my lowest round ever. Anyone tried the new Pro V1x? If you have how much more durable is the cover? Also, I have a question for you guys: Is it me, or does the Pro V1, spin a lot more excessive than the X? I have that issue with the V1, that's why I switched to the V1x, thanks!!
the new prov1x is nice a little bit softer than last years and the cover is alot more tougher. the prov1 is suppose to spin more than the x, which its suppose to do. i stopped playin the prov1x i have already and found a ball just as good but longer in my point view same price but i want more distance... got a guy switched to the 2013 20xi-x just yesterday, he used one ball the whole round and it showed minimal wear.

Utility knife and hook blades. Gonna do some regripping tonight. What a crazy Saturday night eh?

Utility knife and hook blades. Gonna do some regripping tonight. What a crazy Saturday night eh?

SMART man! Best tool ever for cutting off grips. Saves the hell out of your hands and prevents most bodily injury.

productimage-picture-si5-mallet-nickel-finish-640_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

Ordered it to my specs.

Cant wait for it to arrive!

:banana::seemore:

Very nice ir! From SeeMore?

Dude, regripping your irons is fun (at least I think it is). Beats sitting around doing nothing!

Dude, regripping your irons is fun (at least I think it is). Beats sitting around doing nothing!

Its not fun at 11:30 at night :banghead:

I have no idea where to find one of those hook blades, Home Depot?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I have no idea where to find one of those hook blades, Home Depot?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Yep. I got mine at Lowes. Cheap and easy. No danger of me taking off a digit. :alien:

Yep. I got mine at Lowes. Cheap and easy. No danger of me taking off a digit. :alien:

Another question. What do you use to cut down shafts anyone? I need to take an inch off a seemore I got

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Another question. What do you use to cut down shafts anyone? I need to take an inch off a seemore I got

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Pipe cutter from HD/Lowes. Plumbing section I believe. Mine is a little blue one that you tighten, rotate around shaft, tighten, repeat process until it breaks off.

I offered my irons up lol

Pipe cutter from HD/Lowes. Plumbing section I believe. Mine is a little blue one that you tighten, rotate around shaft, tighten, repeat process until it breaks off.

Expensive?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Yes, after all the help from Alex and others, i wouldnt feel right not ordering it straight from the source.

Nice!!! Alex is GREAT to deal with for sure. He was crazy helpful with me getting my PTM ordered.

You guys and your pipe cutters, I'll keep my dremel and cutoff discs thank you!

Nice!!! Alex is GREAT to deal with for sure. He was crazy helpful with me getting my PTM ordered.

You guys and your pipe cutters, I'll keep my dremel and cutoff discs thank you!

hah, I didn't feel like investing that much for an experiment.. Plus, the pipe cutter has proved to be extremely useful and easy.

Dawg Daddy deal delivered today. Mizuno Wave spikeless shoes, K Swiss Kwick Dri 1/4 zip long sleeve, New Balance pants, Puma wicking no sho socks.

Finally was able to get sat down and pulled the trigger on my Titleist 913H. For now, outside of some shaft installs and some other shaft tinkering, my bag is set for 2013.

I finally did it, I bought the putter I've been eyeballing for a while. I bought a Nike Method Core MC02w and some epoch tees!

Tappin like its my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back