The New THP Tour Van - A Sneak Peek

One awesome ride. Looking forward to seeing more.

That thing looks Awesome!!! Can't wait to see it in person in 2 weeks!

Nice ride. Looking forward to seeing it in person later this year.

That might be a little more attention grabbing.

Cool looking wrap !

Looking good JB, wonder how many new members that alone will bring to the site

Thats Ice Cold!

Little busy for my tastes. Certainly will grab attention.

Ddec and I rolled up to the golf course in this today and I have to say, it was a whole lot of fun. It certainly draws attention.

Ddec and I rolled up to the golf course in this today and I have to say, it was a whole lot of fun. It certainly draws attention.

Nice! Advertising machine on wheels

I would of been cheesing up some grins for sure....It really is nicely done though..

Its really fun watching everyone that you ride by stop and look at the Tour Van. Its definitely an attention getter.

That's just awesome.

Just smile and wave!

Keep an eye on Ddec, he'll be throwing candy out his side.

So awesome.

Yeah this thing is pimp. I liked the RV but this, this is a work of rolling art. Creative minds were at work in designing this beast. Can't wait to see it rolling into a club that I Will be at in the coming weeks.

This vehicle is certainly a site for golfer's eyes!!! Excellent choices. The wrap; the friendlier fuel bill; & amazing branding!
Great job!

Thanks everybody. We are pretty excited about how it turned out.

This thing looks stellar. Should be easy to spot now too.

Back