Orlando thp golf get together

I'll be there for sure. My golf game? Too early to tell, I've got less than two weeks to convince it to come with me.

I'll be there for sure. My golf game? Too early to tell, I've got less than two weeks to convince it to come with me.
No worries Greg, a good time will be had regardless.

Good I'm glad to see there is still some interest. We are inside two weeks, I'd like to get the numbers together for the course so the lunches are prepared.

Im still a "maybe" guys. With the THP Texas Invitational 7 days from this, it will be completely dependent on travel schedule.

So stoked for this. Putting good swing thoughts in my head. I'm going low.

Im still a "maybe" guys. With the THP Texas Invitational 7 days from this, it will be completely dependent on travel schedule.

I hope you make it buddy, haven't tee'd it with you in too long.

This one is week away. Heard from a few guys. Is this going to happen?

I'm in

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

In think we have:
Tadashi, wake, ward, war, hit man, Greg, JB?,

I'm still in.

I'm still in , really hope this get together happens, looking forward to playing Championsgate

Definitely in. My game is slowly coming back, I'm ready.

Looks like Championsgate is a little less than an hour and a half from my parents' place. Gonna be an early morning drive.

Trying to make this work. Still up in the air, but working on it.

I'm pretty up in the air at this moment too. Little work stuff came up that I'm trying to get confirmed

Man, I am trying to make this happen, it's just tough to make that trip 2 weeks in a row. It's expensive traveling up there lately lol.

90% certain I am gonna make it...gotta clear up the weekend with the wife.

Man, I am trying to make this happen, it's just tough to make that trip 2 weeks in a row. It's expensive traveling up there lately lol.

I've got $7 in my pocket, its yours to put towards gas if you make it.

I am 50/50 right now. My boss wants me to take some clients golfing at Disney, but I am waiting to see if that's gonna happen.

I've got $7 in my pocket, its yours to put towards gas if you make it.

Lol, thanks dude but it's ok. The problem is I'm going up the following weekend for 3 days, just trying to budget it all out, I have to plan a little better..

I'm now doubtful for this weekend as well. I aggrivated my back on Saturday morning (doing NOTHING!!) and was off my feet Sat and Sun. Today was much better so I'm still hoping for a miracle, but at this point there would be no way. I was really looking forward to this so I'm still holding out some hope. Getting old really does s**k.

Well it looks like this is an epic fail. Everyone was on it and now we are falling off like flies. What to do, what to do?

Well it looks like this is an epic fail. Everyone was on it and now we are falling off like flies. What to do, what to do?

That is a real shame TD. Im working on coming up for the morning. Bringing the THP Tour Van with me and having a blast. Might even bring the launch monitor out too.

Back