Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be with two criteria.

1) you randomly throw it out there without being asked.

2) it's done with a equipment that says "tour" or "pro" on it.

Damn. It was a cast iron.

But the shaft was for 5% of golfers, does that count?

So flyer lies from the rough every 5th time with the stupid Burner 2.0's don't count?

Damn. I thought I had something there.

It would. Under criteria 1. If somebody is talking about FedEx point standings and you quote a post and add, "I hit a 265 yard 4 hybrid". Then - good work?

Damn. It was a cast iron.

But the shaft was for 5% of golfers, does that count?

If it was the DG pros. Yes. Good work?

It would. Under criteria 1. If somebody is talking about FedEx point standings and you quote a post and add, "I hit a 265 yard 4 hybrid". Then - good work?

I hit a 20 yard 54* wedge earlier today at the range. Good work?

I hit a 20 yard 54* wedge earlier today at the range. Good work?

In that Hawaii wind? Hell yeah. Good work?

Alright, I NEED new iron shafts. The DGs aren't doing it for me. Higher-launching for sure. And lighter.

That was one of my shortest ponders ever.

I hope War is not angry with me but my wedge ponder is a few days late. Nike. Bridgestone. Already have Scor. That would be a fun shootout

TX Flighted that came stock in the Ci11s I believe.

Those were a steal for what JN had them for. They will help you get the ball airborne for sure

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I hope War is not angry with me but my wedge ponder is a few days late. Nike. Bridgestone. Already have Scor. That would be a fun shootout
Its ok buddy, I didnt have my Firday Night Wedge ponder this week. Well, I did, but didnt post in here about it.

TX Flighted that came stock in the Ci11s I believe.

I really liked those shafts. Too many people are afraid of mid/high flight irons. When they should be the exact opposite. That high flight should change how much you love the game. I know it did for me.

From nate?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yes.

Those were a steal for what JN had them for. They will help you get the ball airborne for sure

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I hope they'll give me what I need. About 25 grams lighter than the DGs and they should launch it a good bit higher.

I really liked those shafts. Too many people are afraid of mid/high flight irons. When they should be the exact opposite. That high flight should change how much you love the game. I know it did for me.

Preach preach

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm trying to hit mine as high as possible.

I'm trying to hit mine as high as possible.
Im with you here, increasing my ball flight with my irons completely changed my game.

I'd sell body parts for a high ball flight. It's tough to stop a ball on hard elevated greens with my mid/low ball flight. Honestly my highest ball flight is typically my driver.

I'd sell body parts for a high ball flight. It's tough to stop a ball on hard elevated greens with my mid/low ball flight. Honestly my highest ball flight is typically my driver.

There are so many good high launch iron shafts out there. And some at very affordable prices. They are out there to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back