WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my bag so far.

e5ybugub.jpg

7enareru.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Looks great man. You must have that panel taken off for embroidery.

I've got that X-Hot staff bag but waiting until the courses dry up a little here in Georgia before I take it out to get dirty.

Today I'm walking, no lob wedge, no 3w, no extra junk, just good ol' fashioned golf.....

With a rangerfinder, GPS, new driver, etc but as old fashioned as I can get with golf hahaha.

DSCN0139_zps89e9a9f2.jpg

DSCN0137_zps32aba831.jpg

I don't know how you do it playing without the full set, but what you've got there looks great man!

I don't know how you do it playing without the full set, but what you've got there looks great man!

Well, I ended up putting the 3w in so I'd have it for 1 hole for the tee shot. Still left the lob wedge out. Honestly I'm more consistent just hitting an easy sw, a 1/2 inch shouldn't matter but the lob wedge is also known as my hit it thin club lol.

Taptaptaparoo

First one of these I have done. Figured why not I've been sequestered to the bedroom as Kristen is having a body wrap party... so I'm a touch bored..lol All the stats are in the sig.. Don't have the Adams built yet, so its still the old Snake Eyes 3W.

2013-03-03_20-23-58_496_zpse2cda51e.jpg

2013-03-03_20-25-02_235_zpsd669bd47.jpg

2013-03-03_20-25-37_595_zps4c4de96e.jpg

First one of these I have done. Figured why not I've been sequestered to the bedroom as Kristen is having a body wrap party... so I'm a touch bored..lol All the stats are in the sig.. Don't have the Adams built yet, so its still the old Snake Eyes 3W.

2013-03-03_20-23-58_496_zpse2cda51e.jpg

2013-03-03_20-25-02_235_zpsd669bd47.jpg

2013-03-03_20-25-37_595_zps4c4de96e.jpg

What kind of shaft is in the driver?

Matrix Radix HD6 Candy Series

Last picture ho'ing I'm doing until I change something else up or buy yet ANOTHER bag. There were people stacked up all around the front nine so I had plenty of time on 5 to hang out and take pictures, I thought this one looked good. I can't wait until the grass is all green again, another 4-6 weeks......

DSCN0142_zps036d02b8.jpg

IMG_0594_zps663df01e.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0589_zpse6a90426.jpg
[/IMG]

nice looking bag Tummy...amazing how long those Eye2s can go and still look shiny and new

nice looking bag Tummy...amazing how long those Eye2s can go and still look shiny and new
yea im the original owner..matching serials lol i just cant get away from them ..i hit them so well...i've tried the new stuff and its not a big improvement over these for me to pull the trigger

Nice set up Tummy.

Nice bag Tummy! Love the 913 in there!

Last picture ho'ing I'm doing until I change something else up or buy yet ANOTHER bag. There were people stacked up all around the front nine so I had plenty of time on 5 to hang out and take pictures, I thought this one looked good. I can't wait until the grass is all green again, another 4-6 weeks......

DSCN0142_zps036d02b8.jpg

Love this picture!!

WITB.jpg

hard to get a nice pic with all the clubs facing the same way! Those are RBZ irons 5-PW

Nice bag. I love the Marker's head cover.

Someday I am going to spend my entire day going through this thread... I love seeing what everyone is gaming or has gamed in the past.

Someday I am going to spend my entire day going through this thread... I love seeing what everyone is gaming or has gamed in the past.

It is great to see everyones bag evolve over time.

Nice dude!!! I have to think that Cleveland RTX is the best part about that bag!!!!! Whew!!

It was the best part of my round last Saturday, that's for sure!

Nice bag. I love the Marker's head cover.

thanks, me too. Been wanting it for a couple years and my in-laws got it for me for Christmas. Finally, a good present from them! Usually in-law presents are really just a present for my wife with my name on them :angry:

Just kidding, kind of. It's kind of a crappy head cover, unfortunately. It's top heavy and flops down all the time instead of looking like a bottle standing up, but it's too cool and unique for me to take it out of the bag.

Nice bag Syndicate. I especially like that MM head cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back