Cobra Fit 'n' Fly App

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
This is a very neat tool to help people figure out how to fill their gaps with the new MyFly system. Just pop in your driver distance and your longest iron and it will tell you whuch clubs and what setting should help fill the gaps. Also has a ton of great product info.

Here are a few screen shots:

Unknown-2_zps1e447f45.jpeg

Unknown-3_zps6c0000c2.jpeg

images-5_zps98f5b75f.jpeg

images-1-1_zps63d2aec5.jpeg

Very cool!

I messed around with the Fit 'n' Fly app and it actually recommended the following hybrid set make-up. 2/3 set @2, 3/4 set @ 3, 4/5 set @ 4+, and a 4/5 set @ 5+. I had never thought of getting 2 of the same club but with the adjustability I guess it makes sense. Need to hit these and see what the gaps would be like but it has me thinking.

Bah, nothing on android yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

That really is a different approach. I'd be interested to see how that works for you in real life if you get the chance to try it out. Thanks for posting this, Howzat. Had no clue it was out there.

Thank you Howzat! Your awesome. I will check this out.

Time to grab little man's itouch and see what this is about.

Is this an app for a computer site or for a iPhone?

I can't find it on the App Store

Appears it may be iPad only at this point.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. That's a bummer. Oh well, thank you again for giving us the info and heads up.

Not showing up on his older Itouch...will have to check on last years version when I can grab it. Is it just an IPAD authorized app?

EDIT: Never mind...saw an earlier post.

Not showing up on his older Itouch...will have to check on last years version when I can grab it. Is it just an IPAD authorized app?

EDIT: Never mind...saw an earlier post.

It looks like it may be iPad only.

This is awesome. I'm definitely gonna play around with it. Thanks For posting

Downloading it now. Gonna be fun tuning in my clubs once they are here.

Downloading it now. Gonna be fun tuning in my clubs once they are here.

I think it will help in my club selection for sure.

Great resource. Thanks for sharing.

it's not coming up in my app store search... hmm.

Nice looking app - similar to the R1 Driver app. Worth a play with.

A little dissapointed that its only for ipad. Dont they know not everyone uses apple products. :confused:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Back