What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thping and browsing eBay

Got to play some golf today, the feeling in my hand is starting to come back.

Tried to hit the Cleveland stuff (FAIL!) but hit my Classic vs. a few 2013 drivers. Also putted a bit with the Piper C...I really really like it.

Prepared myself for the UK THP "Winter Cup" Golf trip tomorrow and Tuesday :)

Car all packed up with clubs, trolley, battery, prizes - should be fun!

played 18 in the cold and Won a new driver.

Practiced for an hour and bought some iron shafts.

Played 18 (tied my personal best of 75) all while posting in the live round thread, thped, and washed my clubs as a reward for their performance today (except for my 3 wood from the 18th fairway, gahhh!)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Played 18 (tied my personal best of 75) all while posting in the live round thread, thped, and washed my clubs as a reward for their performance today (except for my 3 wood from the 18th fairway, gahhh!)

did you leave the 3 wood dirty? haha congrats on the score!

did you leave the 3 wood dirty? haha congrats on the score!

Lol it was the last club to be cleaned. It had to sit and think about what it did!

+2 going into 18, par 5. Crush my drive down the center. Then, promptly hit a push fade with the 3 wood that left me in the fescue short right of the green. The nerve!

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I thought I saw you out there,...and in SHORTS!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It's warm. Haha.

You should've come over and said hi!

Swung a wedge with the tm speed sleeve on it. Then I putted for about 2 hours focusing on standing tall. Trying to putt without crouching any more.

Did the Nike Distance Challenge thing then cut down my seemore regripped it. Regripped the amp cell as well.

Nice productive day

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Does THP'ing count as golf stuff?

played 18 in the cold and Won a new driver.

Probably the best minute of your day. Buck hits a 220 yard shot to within 3 or 4 feet and then gets in the carts picks up the phone and someone tells him he won a driver. He drives by me and says "just won a brand new x hot a hole."

The karma train rolled on through though and derailed his eagle putt.

Went with my wife to her golftec lesson. I call it marital support. Went over to Golf Galaxy to check on the Bushnell items. Re gripped some vokeys for youngbuck. He put on his swagger grips from Ohio. Watched the Honda classic and THP'd a bit

Probably the best minute of your day. Buck hits a 220 yard shot to within 3 or 4 feet and then gets in the carts picks up the phone and someone tells him he won a driver. He drives by me and says "just won a brand new x hot a hole."

But did he 3 putt from there?

I'd say that's a solid minute indeed

hahahaha i forgot about the great shot i had.... i didn't think i could even get there with the wind especially after your shot ended up short i thought yours was perfect........ golf karma always gets me! or it could just be the CLAW!!!!!

Golf Tec swing evaluation this AM and now THP for the rest of the evening.

Golf Tec swing evaluation this AM and now THP for the rest of the evening.

how did your swing eval go? Still the best thing i've ever done for my game!

Buck, did you just do the evaluation or did you get lessons afterwards as well?

Buck, did you just do the evaluation or did you get lessons afterwards as well?

i've been in lessons now after my Eval now for over a year and a half. Lots of short game work during the season lots of full swing during the winter months.

It was great and seeing my swing on video was really eye opening. I felt very comfortable and really was happy with the evaluation now I just need to decide where to go from here, I knew that it wasnt going to be cheap. I need to determine what will work for me and my budget going forward, they were having a great sale at almost 20% off so I need to decide quickly. hahahha

I really can see how they can help improve any golfer. I have already been practicing what he told me and getting funny looks in the grocery store! hahha

It was great and seeing my swing on video was really eye opening. I felt very comfortable and really was happy with the evaluation now I just need to decide where to go from here, I knew that it wasnt going to be cheap. I need to determine what will work for me and my budget going forward, they were having a great sale at almost 20% off so I need to decide quickly. hahahha

I really can see how they can help improve any golfer. I have already been practicing what he told me and getting funny looks in the grocery store! hahha

i wish it was a little cheaper, it really is expensive. i think between the playing lesson i took and the original swing eval i learned so much about my game and how and where i needed to improve.... short game lessons really helped me a TON. still want to fix my full swing but i havn't been able to commit to the change 100% and until i do that i know it just won't happen but i am making small steps this year to improve certain things with it before the season really starts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back