i had the chance to Chutt a few times today but i realized i was a big boy, so i grabbed my wedge and chipped like a MAN!

I saw ur short game in myrtle, there was nothing manly about it

i had the chance to Chutt a few times today but i realized i was a big boy, so i grabbed my wedge and chipped like a MAN!

Props, Buck. Chutting is a crime. The raping of the wedge game.

I saw ur short game in myrtle, there was nothing manly about it

short game wasn't a problem in Myrtle.... Orlando now thats another story!

short game wasn't a problem in Myrtle.... Orlando now thats another story!

I recall the two of you greenside on all 4 par 5's and leaving with no birdies

I recall the two of you greenside on all 4 par 5's and leaving with no birdies

Chirping two guys who never play on bermuda for going in cold and not converting long chips?

Stay classy chuthead. :alien: #WeNeedABagillionStrokesWAAAAAH

Chirping two guys who never play on bermuda for going in cold and not converting long chips?

Stay classy chuthead. :alien: #WeNeedABagillionStrokesWAAAAAH

#letsletthestartergivestrokes

#letsletthestartergivestrokes

#takeur3indexesandshovethem

Back on topic, chutting is awesome, the pros do it, thpers do it what else can I say

#takeur3indexesandshovethem

Back on topic, chutting is awesome, the pros do it, thpers do it what else can I say

i wanna challenge you to a CHUTT/CHIP off next time we are together. Vinces magical Chutt doesnt scare me from myrtle.

i wanna challenge you to a CHUTT/CHIP off next time we are together. Vinces magical Chutt doesnt scare me from myrtle.

Newb....u don't just get a match with the master, u gotta earn your way through the ranks. Maybe devrickus will be ur first opponent

Newb....u don't just get a match with the master, u gotta earn your way through the ranks. Maybe devrickus will be ur first opponent

hahaha i'll see him before you in Atlantic City....

hahaha i'll see him before you in Atlantic City....

Exactly but if u survive the gauntlett u will have to travel to my home turf for the challenge

Buck, this sounds like fear to me.

There's some serious challenges going on....

I hope I am present for this. He'll likely be chutting with a Betti, and I can't wait to see your face when he does.

He just got in my head!!!!!!!!! mental game is now gone!

judavasy.jpg

Exactly what I expected!!

With a SeeMore? Dear lord no.

I havent had enough chutting practice with the SeeMore. I will have to bag the Odyssey TD Black also. 2 putters, no problem.

I havent had enough chutting practice with the SeeMore. I will have to bag the Odyssey TD Black also. 2 putters, no problem.

People actually practice putting from the rough? Why not practice using a wedge?

Is that even a chutt? It looks like fringe to me.

thats cute! hope the rough in AC is THICK and Luscious!!!!

Blah blah blah blah blah blah Are you and Dan trying to become the Wayne Simmonds Fan Club Wonder Twins?

Back