What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tied my personal best all while posting in the live round thread. Conditions were ok, but never got above 37 degrees with winds around 15mph gusting over 20

Score 75 (38/37)
Fairways 15/16 (only fairway missed was 1st hole)
Greens 10/18
Putts 29

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Good job man! RBZ and AMP for the win. That should help drop your HC.

Thanks man! Hopefully we can tee it up soon!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Don't think I can make next weekend so may take off work Friday for a round.

i didn't keep score today but i ended up keeping it in my head... shot an 80 hit a TON of fairways off the tee putting was a complete mess but it was my first round with the claw grip that i've been working on for a week. i love how it keeps my putting line i need to work on distance control with it and lag putting majorly. lots of 3 putts but i saw enough today that i'm gonna keep working on it for a while and see if it helps or hurts me.

85 with 2 birds (havent seen them in a while). 38-47 gotta put 2 solid 9's together

43/43=86. Really, really cold and windy today (never got warmer than 45). Wasn't happy with the driver, but I still hit a ton of FWs. Not many GIRs, but my short game was awesome. Finally getting comfortable chipping with the ATV 56 (holed one out for bird on the front), and the putter was slow to start, but I started rolling them in from all over the place as the round went on. Played awesome on the back, was +2 going to 17, but topped my drive on 17 and 3 putted 18 to finish quad-double. Considering the conditions and the lack of GIRs, I was very happy with how I played today. Pumped about the great weather that's expected next weekend.

JYJStIM.png

A second great ball striking day in a row for me....if it wasn't for a couple of errant drives that lead to penalty stokes this could have been a really low round. And for the second day in a row a new Personal Best in GIR!!

41/41 = 82
7/13 Fairways
10 GIR!!!!
36 putts
2 penalty strokes

Great round Tim!!! And look at those GIR's!!! Awesome!!! I wish I had the same success today but not so much. After a decent round yesterday today went right in the crapper from hole 1 and stayed that way all round. Just a miserable day for me.

A second great ball striking day in a row for me....if it wasn't for a couple of errant drives that lead to penalty stokes this could have been a really low round. And for the second day in a row a new Personal Best in GIR!!

41/41 = 82
7/13 Fairways
10 GIR!!!!
36 putts
2 penalty strokes

Congrats on the great round

41/41 = 82
7/13 Fairways
10 GIR!!!!
36 putts
2 penalty strokes

great round! iron game must be SOLID.

Man I haven't been keeping up in here but congrats on all the great rounds! And those guys struggling a bit, keep at it and it looks like everyone is headed in the right direction.

Crazy weekend, cold Saturday, colder today, the greens are heavily sanded and big hole aeration, fairly wet, and soft. All week long I had been putting great until yesterday, didn't make anything and shot 94 or some such monstrosity. Today on the front nine, I realized what had happened to my stroke and played better after that, not good but better. It is encouraging that I played better on the back even though it was colder, windier and I was more exhausted, 83 (44,39)

Nice round joshmlr, 7 & 17 just kinda jumped out and bit you though. Did you drive the green on 6?

Crazy weekend, cold Saturday, colder today, the greens are heavily sanded and big hole aeration, fairly wet, and soft. All week long I had been putting great until yesterday, didn't make anything and shot 94 or some such monstrosity. Today on the front nine, I realized what had happened to my stroke and played better after that, not good but better. It is encouraging that I played better on the back even though it was colder, windier and I was more exhausted, 83 (44,39)

Nice come back on the back 9 Don, I need you to help me out with my putting here lately, heck I need you to help me out with my entire game here lately.

Played 27 and did some Stage 2 testing. Cold and windy. Played pretty well in the conditions. My irons were great today. 75 and 37 on the last 9.

Nice round joshmlr, 7 & 17 just kinda jumped out and bit you though. Did you drive the green on 6?

Nope. Duck-hooked my drive to about 130, came up just short and left to the green and chipped in from about 15 yards out for bird. Not the normal way to get a bird on that hole, but I'll take it!

42/42 for an 84 at The Falls course at RTJ trail Magnolia Grove in Mobile, AL. Had a stretch of 7 straight pars at one point. 1 birdie.

Avery wind blown 44/50. It was the best 94 that I have ever shot. The only clubs in my bag that were mine were the 3 wedges, my putter and my R9 (carried for on particular shot on hole 14). I had the priviledge of play cookie's J40's today and his Cobra driver with the JDL shaft in it. Loved the irons, but did not havethe chance to really use them today. Had the 53 and 56 wedges in hand alot today after the drives with the Cobra.

Avery wind blown 44/50. It was the best 94 that I have ever shot. The only clubs in my bag that were mine were the 3 wedges, my putter and my R9 (carried for on particular shot on hole 14). I had the priviledge of play cookie's J40's today and his Cobra driver with the JDL shaft in it. Loved the irons, but did not havethe chance to really use them today. Had the 53 and 56 wedges in hand alot today after the drives with the Cobra.

Just finishing was an accomplishment today!

Went out solo today, because none of my buddies could play. Local muni was crazy busy, so we played the front twice. Weird layout, because it's par 35 front and 37 back, but I BROKE 90 for the first time ever!!!! 43/41 for an 84. I figure it probably would have been an 88 if I played both sides, but still, really happy with that round. I'm still not hitting my R1 really well, so the more comfortable I get with that, the better I'll score, hopefully.
Congrats! Hope you break 80 quicker than I did after breaking 90 for the first time! Took me four years!

Just finishing was an accomplishment today!

The last 5 holes blew my score way up there. Was exceptable up to that point. Had A GREAT time though.

Yesterday was a smooth 41-48=89

New bag except for driver and wedges, wind was just stupid but still had an absolute blast. Felt like I could do nothing right on the back.....oh well.

41/41 = 82
7/13 Fairways
10 GIR!!!!
36 putts
2 penalty strokes

Way to go Tim!!!

Yesterday was a smooth 41-48=89

New bag except for driver and wedges, wind was just stupid but still had an absolute blast. Felt like I could do nothing right on the back.....oh well.

What wind? Ha! Yea, pretty brutal and it was a 3 clubber at some points. You had a nice start to the round that is for sure!

43-42=85 with a new driver in the bag that I hit for the first time, execpt the shots I took on the monitor.
Philip went out a got the Ping G20, went from his car to the tee box and put the bad boy into play just like that. Much better driver than the one before, that is for sure. Nice finish as well as you went birdie, 3 putt bogey and tap in par. Nicely done!

I finished with a little 79, having to make a 5 foot putt for par on 18 to hang on. It was a day of survival and to get through each hole as fast as you could! Positive note I was 8 of 10 in fairways with the driver and hit 12 of 18 greens. Negative note was I was 1 of 4 in fairways not using my driver and of the 12 greens I hit, I 3 putted 6 of them! Yes sir! Had 2 birdies on the day which helped.

Texas Invite in 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back