NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely going to be tuning in to Habs vs. Bruins tonight. Such a great rivalry game

Definitely going to be tuning in to Habs vs. Bruins tonight. Such a great rivalry game

Yep, going to be a beauty for sure, and my fantasy week is riding on Rask!! Get it done fella! Hattrick for Krejci would be sweet as well!

Yep, going to be a beauty for sure, and my fantasy week is riding on Rask!! Get it done fella! Hattrick for Krejci would be sweet as well!

There you go Dan! Good stuff man. Did your Jackets play today?

Played and won dude. Solid game against Colorado. Anisimov with the game winner in OT.

Nice man that's awesome! Kinda working against your plan though bro. Haha

Nice man that's awesome! Kinda working against your plan though bro. Haha

One win won't kill them.. They took it to OT so the extra point isn't a big hit.

Still in dead last, but 'gaining' on terrible Florida.

One win won't kill them.. They took it to OT so the extra point isn't a big hit.

Still in dead last, but 'gaining' on terrible Florida.

Haha true.....need FLA to keep sucking

Hi NHL Thread. I love the Sabres..... At least they are playing the Rangers tonight so I actually am rooting for them.

Hi NHL Thread. I love the Sabres..... At least they are playing the Rangers tonight so I actually am rooting for them.

Nice I like your avi buddy....what did you lose a bet or.....oh yeah

You will pay at the NJ Invitational.

OK OK are we gonna make a gentleman's wager for that as well? Gonna take my awesome HC into that haha

I support Buffalo throwing a beat down on New York. That would please me.

OK OK are we gonna make a gentleman's wager for that as well? Gonna take my awesome HC into that haha

If I were you, I woukd make sure there are no foreign bumper stickers on my car when I left...

I have a feeling this is gonna be a great game.

Oh man these teams are going at it tonight! Old School hockey! Love it

Whoever hit Seguin crosschecked him so hard he broke his stick.

Wow you don't see Chara fight often haha

Wow this is great hockey!

Not used to Sunday night hockey, but i'm loving it!

Another shootout for Buffalo......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back