What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobster tails. We've never done lobster tails before. We figure boiling them is the easiest way for beginners.

This sounds good, how did they turn out?

We had home made taco pizza.

This sounds good, how did they turn out?

We had home made taco pizza.

Haven't done them yet. Can't wait to see though.

We're giving a tater tot casserole a shot tonight.. Pretty pumped to see how it turns out!

Good stuff. I like mine with cream of mushroom, but Liz prefers the C of chicken.

We're giving a tater tot casserole a shot tonight.. Pretty pumped to see how it turns out!

I love tater tot casserole. Mom always made it with meat and cream of mushroom soup. I add mixed veggies.

Shake 'n Bake chicken drums. Mmmm

Tater tot here as well! Love it!

Chicken and applesauce

Good stuff. I like mine with cream of mushroom, but Liz prefers the C of chicken.
I love tater tot casserole. Mom always made it with meat and cream of mushroom soup. I add mixed veggies.

I have yet to ask about the ingredients.. Wife is making this batch, and if it sucks, I'm taking over for the next one.

...and better believe it'll be cream of chicken over cream of mushroom if I've got a say!

Freeeeebirds World Burrito. Suck it Chipotle

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This just in... Tater tot casserole is UNREAL!

Lol, cream of ???

I really like it and super easy to fix. No veggies here, but green and red peppers are nice.

Lol, cream of ???

I really like it and super easy to fix. No veggies here, but green and red peppers are nice.

cream of chicken, like a boss!! (What a champ she is).

No veggies, although onions which is good news.

I just threw a bunch of beef in a pan and added random stuff...add that to toast and w/e it is is delicious

This just in... Tater tot casserole is UNREAL!

I got casserole yes I do, I got casserole how about you!!!??
udavude7.jpg

We went very upscale this evening. Cheeseburger Mac Hamburger Helper.

Our lobster tails were, ok, nothing terrific. We're going to use the rest to make lobster bisque.

That looks incredible, and unhealthy. But, incredible.

Not the healthiest but not too bad. The tater tots, cheese and cream of celery add the calories but with the 93% lean beef and green beans it balances it out, somewhat. I should do a calorie check on it next time since I am curious now and it's probably worse than I thought health wise haha.

Not the healthiest but not too bad. The tater tots, cheese and cream of celery add the calories but with the 93% lean beef and green beans it balances it out, somewhat. I should do a calorie check on it next time since I am curious now and it's probably worse than I thought health wise haha.

Don't think, just eat. I love me some tater tot hot dish.

Do a few sit-ups for dessert and you're set! It's too good not to eat.

Had a BK Whopper and a bottle of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back