I bought:
- Superstroke for my Seemore one putt
- NDMC whiteout for the Amp Cell
- Sleeve of RBZ Urethane
- Dozen of the new Q-Stars
- Pipe Cutter to shorten the one putt
- Hook blade to make grip changes easier

Nice haul dude!!!

I bought a Cleveland visor today.. I haven't worn visors in years, but I'll give it a whirl and if I'm not a fan, give my dad something to rep my MC sponsor this summer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362348898.495432.jpg

Just picked these up. I had to try them for myself.

Nice haul dude!!!

I bought a Cleveland visor today.. I haven't worn visors in years, but I'll give it a whirl and if I'm not a fan, give my dad something to rep my MC sponsor this summer.

Love it! Visors rock

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nice pickups fellas!

Your gonna love it incase you haven't realized it yet :)

When I was hittin it in the golfsmith bay it felt like a dream...love the FEEL of this club and it was pretty forgiving. Plus the wife endorsed the purchase!!

When I was hittin it in the golfsmith bay it felt like a dream...love the FEEL of this club and it was pretty forgiving. Plus the wife endorsed the purchase!!

Enjoy your new stick HjHay!

That is truly awesome to hear. It's always good when the lady is happy. I've learned that haha

Thanks dudes. Will be putting it in play this weekend with some fellow THPers, so check out the So Cal thread Saturday afternoon to see how much trash talk I'll be doing. :golf3:

New Driver

New Driver

Ordered A 8.5* Callaway X Hot ProDriver with UST Proforce V65 Stiff Shaft today

Picked up a pair of Ecco Street Premiere. Thanks DD for posting. Was a sweet deal. Couldn't pass it up.

Ive been looking for some comfortable spike less shoes to wear this summer, stopped into my local golf shop where I make all my purchases. They didn't really have many choices, but I have been a fan of the Nike Lunar Control shoes, so I decided to try the 2013 version, and I must say, I fell in LOVE! So... Needless to say I am still in search of some spike less shoes....but I am now a proud owner of some new Lunar Control shoes...LOL

Large Bucket that I got at the range during the huge demo day!

Picked up a black Ping full-zip jacket today. For those cool spring mornings.

Yes, yes I did

$(KGrHqN,!nsFED4m4tWqBRGmVPOi7w~~60_35.JPG

3/4 wood. Scored a great deal on the bay #babybluebomber

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Very nice Jlukes!

Im tee'ing this thread up for Canadan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back