Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/wilson-golf-killer-whale-hybrid.html

yhst-17159114447480_2253_1520205399

Just got these in a twelve! The weird thing is that I checked yesterday and it said out of stock. I checked again today and it said one left in stock!

Same here. WHEN I checked on Monday no size 12.

Go down one size. If you know your Euro size, your better off going by that. I wear a 10, Euro 43, and got size 9 which was still Euro 43. Fits like a glove.

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

I was getting ready to pull the trigger, but now I am not sure. This will be my first Eccos (Euro Size). I wear a 10 1/2 in FJs. Do I need to order a 44 (10-10.5) or a 43 (9-9.5). The "Go Down a Size" has me confused. :confused2:

I was getting ready to pull the trigger, but now I am not sure. This will be my first Eccos (Euro Size). I wear a 10 1/2 in FJs. Do I need to order a 44 (10-10.5) or a 43 (9-9.5). The "Go Down a Size" has me confused. :confused2:

I would go 43 if I was you.

Kentwool's Augusta Sock

Kentwool's Augusta Sock

Not sure how people have seen these yet, but Kentwool socks have released their "Augusta sock" bearing the colors of you guessed - the Masters.

If you like to walk the course and have never tried Kentwool Socks, I highly recommend them as they are great on the feet. They are a little pricey but considering that I bought my first couple of pairs last summer, wear them about once a week, still in great shape and I plan on having them for quite awhile - I think they are worth it.

Additionally Kentwool sent me a coupon to use on my next order. If you want to order, enter "SOCKROCKER" and you will get 20% off your order.

As far as I am concerned, best decision you will make for your feet.

Augusta.jpg

Here is a link to their site: http://shop.kentwool.com/cart.php

I am all for Master's editions but this one doesn't make much sense to me.

I've got a pair best socks period.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Great thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back