Puma Introduces Faas Lite Golf Shoe

I hope they do a plain, boring black and white colorway.

Excited to hear about these as I haven't ever played in spikeless. Good looking shoes!

This is a type of shoe I have been waiting for. Very light, felxible. I can not wait til they come out.

Those look really good. Look very similar to my Puma gym shoes. I'm going to have to look into some of these ultra light shoe offerings and these will be at the top of the list to look at.

I can't wait to try these on!

I am with you Icey. The mesh version would be perfect for Myrtle Beach.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I've been waiting for Puma to put out a good mesh shoe. I walk and we play when it's over 100 all the time during the summer. I had some mesh Adidas shoes last summer and I liked the weight/cooling properties, but not as comfy as I would hope for walking. Hopefully these fit the bill, because I'll be snagging a pair or two.

I can't wait to get a first hand look at these shoes. I've already purchased a pair of FAAS Grips and a pair of FAAS Tracs this year. The way I see it, I might as well continue my love for the FAAS family and get a pair of the Lites as well.

I can't wait to get a first hand look at these shoes. I've already purchased a pair of FAAS Grips and a pair of FAAS Tracs this year. The way I see it, I might as well continue my love for the FAAS family and get a pair of the Lites as well.

Do you walk? I walk in my pair Cell Fusion Ice all the time and the comfort is top notch. They're just too hot for summer here, so I'm really hoping the FAAS family has a similar level of comfort. Tried the FAAS Tracs on in a store and they felt good, but I'm really excited about the mesh version of these.

Do you walk? I walk in my pair Cell Fusion Ice all the time and the comfort is top notch. They're just too hot for summer here, so I'm really hoping the FAAS family has a similar level of comfort. Tried the FAAS Tracs on in a store and they felt good, but I'm really excited about the mesh version of these.

I haven't walked a round with either of them yet, but hope to get out on the course soon. I messed up my elbow in December and it's just now allowing me to swing a club close to full speed again. Hopefully I'll be able to answer your question within the next couple of weeks.

Cool, thanks and good luck with the elbow

Cool, thanks and good luck with the elbow

Thanks! I'm pretty sure it'll hold up to a round, but there's only one way to find out. Hopefully I'll be able to take off work on Friday afternoon and squeeze in a round.

Wow those look fantastic and I would
Definitely wear the mesh shoes

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone heard any updates on release dates or cost for these shoes?

I keep lusting over these shoes and all the color combos puma might introduce. Anyone heard more on timing?

I keep lusting over these shoes and all the color combos puma might introduce. Anyone heard more on timing?

in the homepage video it says 6/1

The proshop at the course I play the most has the Faas Grip from last year and I they look very comfortable and are fairly light, I can't wait to see what the Faas Lite will feel like in hand.

The proshop at the course I play the most has the Faas Grip from last year and I they look very comfortable and are fairly light, I can't wait to see what the Faas Lite will feel like in hand.

My guess is they won't feel like much at all. At least that's what I'm hoping!

Siri speaks for me!

During the GC WTIB show last night for CPG I can't wait to try these on, I think I even caught a glimpse of the LE paint splash ones, that would be awesome!!!

Puma Introduces Faas Lite Golf Shoe

Saw these on twitter for the first time. Was about to invest in a pair of crossflex shoes, but I'm gonna hold off until I've seen these. Really liking them. A price point of £75 in the UK which I'm guessing is around the $100 dollar mark here.

Last edited:
I keep waiting for one of the websites to get these on for pre-order and still nothing. Less than a month to go supposedly. I WANT THESE!!!

Sounds like we might be close to info:

I just recently got a pair of the ZL shoe and I am really looking forward to seeing these in person. Thinking I may have to get a pair for summer. Great looking shoe at a really good price point.

Back