The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I supposed to be offended by being called a geek golfer? I embrace that term...

That would be great. But between the existing invitational schedule and the Zoo team having regular jobs this sounds like a one time end of year event (and remember the clue about 2014 gear for the BadGuys).

t4k,
I agree with you regarding the timing of this event. Though I think Harry is clutching at straws if he thinks the new gear will help. :alien:

It's come down to emoticon blows? Just wait till he finds the dancing banana..

:bananadance::banana::bananadance:

THP'ers will BRING IT. Its a fact.

Wish I was good so I could participate =(
I think it'd only be fitting to have our JRod versus their JRod personally. Both are pretty kick ass dudes.

You didn't know? You're already on the other team. I think that means you could maybe play twice?

i feel ya man.
you and me, definitely not even a consideration...

I can also tell everybody here, that while GolferGal and I will be in attendance at the #Grandaddy neither of us will be competing. We have complete faith in this community that we call our family.

As the SVP of Marketing, in order to shore up our ability to market the Callaway brand worldwide, I just made some really important hires to the global marketing team. Please help me in welcoming the following new hires to our Callaway marketing #ZooCrew:

New advertising manager, Phil Mickelson
PR manager, Gary Woodland
International marketing manager, Ryo Ishikawa
Digital marketing manager, Luke List
Odyssey marketing manager, Branden Grace
Design Ops Coordinator, Ernie Els
and marketing content manager, James Hahn.

Sounds about right.

So compared to THP's Varsity crew, this looks like a JV or Frosh squad. You're going to have to do better! :eyepoke:

Dan

I can also tell everybody here, that while GolferGal and I will be in attendance at the #Grandaddy neither of us will be competing. We have complete faith in this community that we call our family.

Talk about responsibilities. The only reason I even remember to pay my bills is because I set it up online to do it for me.

It'll be important that someone is there to document the event. I'm sure the #zoocrew will want to deny involvement once it's over.

Wow who is this fake JRod?

I'm the only one around here allowed to use that name.

#bringit

That's it right there, THP is a FAMILY!

Its a fact!

That's it right there, THP is a FAMILY!

Its a fact!

And since Harry joined THP that makes him the redheaded step-child.

Oh wow! How awesome is this going to be. Just caught up in this thread.

Seriously what a great event for two great brands! A win - win situation for Callaway and THP, sure to be all over the social media interwebs!

Will be following this closely! Looking forward to format and location announcement. I can see a hardy THP spectator contingent on hand to cheer on team THP!

On the contrary. If you're tough enough to be in the #ZooCrew, you're plenty tough enough to take down a bunch of internet golf geeks. #zoocrew > golfgeeks

You meant golfgeeks > golfnerds (#zoocrew)

Nerd - an irritating, unattractive person who may be brilliant, but who choses to focus on non-social pursuits.

Thp wreckin some zoo turds, can't wait!

Just read through this entire thread and I am very excited to hear about this. I have just a couple of things to add....

As if there wasnt enough camaraderie around this place. The MC is one thing but you pick a team to cheer for but this is Us vs them. No one comes into our house and pushes us around. Team THP all day, every day.

THP is like the four horsemen of the apocalypse. They rise as a unit, stand tall as a team and united with each other, will take down the giant of Hashtag's lochs. Rumor has it that Chad's 14th club is a hair pick.

In all seriousness, the unity of this community will be ready.

Of course we will be ready... we are family, family is strong, the crazy bond that flows through this forums is a VERY strong force that should not be taken lightly. BIG mistake Harry and Chad!!!!!!

THP FTW!!!!

#zoocrew? THP members are the #ZOOKEEPERS

Pretty sure I could destroy anyone they threw at me on the links, sans their staffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back