Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an eye opener... nice and low flight for me, but man, that thing just died after a while in the air.

That's the thing I love the most about the IFC. An XS with a little softer than XS in the tip in order to get the launch where you want it. Easiest way to fit someone to the shaft they need without the expensive guessing game.

That's the thing I love the most about the IFC. An XS with a little softer than XS in the tip in order to get the launch where you want it. Easiest way to fit someone to the shaft they need without the expensive guessing game.

I like the idea of the Kusala Blue 72x at 7756. Added weight would make that three wood a fairway finding beast!

If we're talking oreo level stiffness, the Kusala black X is the double stuff.

Greg, if there's time, I might be able to swing one by the next time we play.. My dad put dibs on it after I bought it last year haha!

That would be awesome. I was mistaken, I thought the B.Asha was a little stiffer than the 7785. Yeah that would be a pretty large jump, but I do also enjoy the stiffer tip section on my driver. Not really sure what the Black Tie is but I do like how stout it is in the tip section.

That would be awesome. I was mistaken, I thought the B.Asha was a little stiffer than the 7785. Yeah that would be a pretty large jump, but I do also enjoy the stiffer tip section on my driver. Not really sure what the Black Tie is but I do like how stout it is in the tip section.

It's about an 8/9 in the tip as well IIRC.

It's about an 8/9 in the tip as well IIRC.

Very interesting. I do get some great numbers from that shaft so that seems to fit. If I could find one cheap or be able to give it a try, it seems like it might be a good fit.

Could always track down an indigo X... 7777!

Actually I thought about that as well. 7 is my favorite number.... Haha

JRod played for a few months with a tipped B.Asha... You could always ask him how much of a difference he saw? It's a big move, but maybe a 1/4 inch tip makes all the difference in the world.

I was extremely close to pulling the trigger on an m2w tomorrow. But after rolling a SeeMore again today, I just can't do it. I'm in the minority of those that it doesn't work for. The RST just doesn't look "right" to me.

I need a hybrid. Maybe two.

THPing on Tapatalk

Superstroke Ultraslim grip. I figure it's a cheap experiment that I can test out in April and May up here.

Superstroke Ultraslim grip. I figure it's a cheap experiment that I can test out in April and May up here.

Nice Ary! That thing has gotten pretty popular around these parts!

Which colour did you go with?

Nice Ary! That thing has gotten pretty popular around these parts!

Which colour did you go with?

Haven't pulled the trigger yet, this is the pondering thread, remember? :alien: I actually want to see one in a store first before I buy it. I'd go with blue, naturally, if I was to get one.

JRod played for a few months with a tipped B.Asha... You could always ask him how much of a difference he saw? It's a big move, but maybe a 1/4 inch tip makes all the difference in the world.

My B Asha is tipped 3/4" and I love it. It brought down the launch and spin enough to land me damn near perfect but still kept the feel of the shaft intact.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet, this is the pondering thread, remember? :alien: I actually want to see one in a store first before I buy it. I'd go with blue, naturally, if I was to get one.
I love the UNC Blue the SS Ultra is. However...

I love the UNC Blue the SS Ultra is. However...

Well, that may change things. I'm not pleased with this development.

It would go on a Golo anyways, so maybe black is better.

KBS Tour 90 shafts... hmm...

Do it. Seriously, do it.

I hit them in the cb3 irons, I was in love. I really never questioned shafts until I got on this site. Plus, I am not really sure how to go about buying.

I know there are different tip sizes and not sure the difference between new and pulls.

This is stuff I need to research before I pull the trigger. Changing grips is the extent of my club building.

$200 is ok, but saying that I bought my 2011 one new for $300, it might be worth talking it down.

That's one of my favorite masters bags, and taylormade commemorative edition staff bags, screw the range finder, get this staff bag!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

While that is a nice staff bag, I would go rangefinder over staff bag. Much more useful

While that is a nice staff bag, I would go rangefinder over staff bag. Much more useful

True, but only if the range finder is new!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back