Bridgestone Den Caddy Golf Bag

This is so AWESOME!! It just shows once again that Bridgestone absolutely "gets" what this event is all about, they went way above the call last year and it seems this year they are planning on out doing themselves.

Can't wait to get mine tomorrow....I am incredibly proud to be representing such an awesome company!!

It a perfect fit for Chunky..

Nice of Bridgestone to send this over with the MC logo on it. These guys are still dealing some killer hands in the MC
Here are a few pics, will get more with a camera later

Side View:
0305131325_zps01a8defc.jpg

Pic#2--Some SWEET customization

0305131326_zps07599100.jpg

Pic#3--Daughter Approved!

0305131323_zps62f66c78.jpg

JEALOUS! Looks awesome.

That is a very good looking den caddy. Great gesture by Bridgestone to some really lucky THP'ers. Enjoy!

This is INCREDIBLE. Very freaking cool of B'stone and the logo looks amazing on there.

This is really awesome, well done Bridgestone. I want one or 3 for my study.

All the MC Bridgestone staffers really scored with these!!! Seriously, I've always wanted one of these! I can only hope there will be a 2014 Morgan Cup.

Very cool of Bridgestone. Taking care of the MCers big time.

Maybe a mini version of our staff bags??

Got my bag today too as well. Awesome gesture by Bridgestone. I have actually been on the phone with B-fit all day today getting stuff squared away equipment-wise. This is exciting!

My wife said as soon as I opened it: "That's not going in our living room." I was like: "Yes it.........OK." LOL.

Love the gesture. I am so ready for this process to get underway. Very thankful to be a part of the third Morgan Cup!

These might be tough to strap on the back of most carts?!?!

Mini bag looks beautiful. Incredibly classy move by Bridgestone!

That is an outstanding looking DC! Congrats fellas!

LtEvO TaPpEd

That's so cool! Super jealous.

These might be tough to strap on the back of most carts?!?!

They'll figure out a solution to that one, but man, those Bridgestone staffers are going to look silly playing 36-inch clubs. ;)

They'll figure out a solution to that one, but man, those Bridgestone staffers are going to look silly playing 36-inch clubs. ;)

Chunky should be ok, guess I would too, lol.

Man Bridgestone is stepping it up big time for you guys!!! and yes it looks oh so good!

Great move on B-Stone's part. Those lil staff bags are so cool. I've been pondering getting one for my practice balls.

That is so cool!!! I want one of those but I doubt my wife would let me put it in the corner of the living room hehe.

Got my bag today too as well. Awesome gesture by Bridgestone. I have actually been on the phone with B-fit all day today getting stuff squared away equipment-wise. This is exciting!

My wife said as soon as I opened it: "That's not going in our living room." I was like: "Yes it.........OK." LOL.

Love the gesture. I am so ready for this process to get underway. Very thankful to be a part of the third Morgan Cup!

you said, "yeah i know, it's going next to my bar that i'm building in my new house so tnolan can come hang out and drink brewskies and admire it."

Just got home to a long day and immediately wanted to get on here to see what Bridgestone had sent out. These den caddies look awesome and I very much look forward to getting mine in the next couple of days. Thank you Bridgestone!!

these are so cool! i wonder what i would put in it.......hmmmm???

yep, my baby. i would put my baby in it.

I'd put your baby in it too.

That's hilarious. Or we can put Chunky in it and carry him up for this years winning acceptance speech.

Well mine is locked up in the apartment office, can't wait to get it!! Big thanks again to Bridgestone for this incredible gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back