New THP Sligo Shirts - On Sale Now

So excited to get those same 3 in hand!

I only ordered one. Kind of feel like that is weak sauce compared to your order.

Building my THP wardrobe so I can send jake his shirts back! Hahaha

Got these in today, and I am loving them!

de5avume.jpg

U coulda rocked pink

geez war share the wealth hehe

Man I waited too long. All the XL shirts are gone.

I'm an XL as well. The pink was gone way too fast. As well as the purple!

I wish Siri could speak for me!

Remember what happened last time I wore pink... I do...

Oh yeah....true

Can't wait to get my 4 inhand, the wife seeing them ahead of time lead to an easy purchase

The in hand pictures make them look even better, can't wait for mine to show up.

Yes...I so agree! Regardless of temps up and coming, will be sporting these as soon as they arrive.

awesome looking shirts...bummed i missed out on the larger sizes

I was able to snag one before they were all sold out in my size!!! Thanks to GolferGal for getting in the mail so quickly!!! Does anybody know if there will be a second shipment of these in the future? They sold so fast I don't see why you wouldn't want to do another round of golf shirts!

I was able to snag one before they were all sold out in my size!!! Thanks to GolferGal for getting in the mail so quickly!!! Does anybody know if there will be a second shipment of these in the future? They sold so fast I don't see why you wouldn't want to do another round of golf shirts!

I think JB posted earlier that there wouldnt be a future shipment of these coming

What size were you looking for?

What size were you looking for?

I was looking for XL. I was able to get the White/Blue/Gray one before they were all gone.

I don't think I ever got the coupon code for my A.C. membership. Can somebody send me a PM? I'd love to order one today! These look SO good.

yea - same here. Of course I'm sure I did, just missed it!

Oh God those are nice....

Damn - I just saw this thread today and the shirts are gone - wow! I really wanted the pink one in XL! Oh well - snooze you lose!

Shirt arrived today. This is my first Sligo shirt. Very impressed! Nice material and fit. The THP embroidery really stands out. Just quality all around!

Shirt arrived today. This is my first Sligo shirt. Very impressed! Nice material and fit. The THP embroidery really stands out. Just quality all around!

Mine are out for delivery, looking forward to sporting it on the course tomorrow if it does not storm!

Got mine today. Looks awesome. Will be wearing it on the course tomorrow along with my hat.

Got mine today. Looks awesome. Will be wearing it on the course tomorrow along with my hat.

Given that you guys out east are just getting yours, I probably won't get till next week :(
Oh well, not playing till then anyways! Stoked to get mine!

BOOM! My boy JJ snagged me a lavender or purple, whatever, in Large and will be handing it off to me in Dallas. Thanks for helping a po' boy out.

Looks like the Alial Fital top 11 is putting a major dent in your wallet , JeffReedMO.

I usually don't miss things like this...but man does it hurt...

Seems like a lot interest in these. Any chance of another batch coming in?

Back