Julie_M needs our thoughts

Hope everything turns out ok.. Get well soon...

I echo everything stated here previously. Get better but don't push it, take your time.

Hang in there, Julie.

Get well soon Julie! My prayers going your way, hang tuff. Bet this will be an easy par three for you.

I'm going to contact Julie. I've got to be in her area next weekend. If she is still down and out (crossing fingers not! :sidefrown:) I will make sure to stop by and give her all our well-wishes!!!

Get better soon Julie!

I was able to contact Julie_M today! She appreciates all of our wishes and said she will read this thread as soon as she gets near a computer again! (She is very sad without her computer!)

I told her we were all keeping her in our thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Julie,
Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care.

Diane had told me about Julie last week. Any more news?

SSD-5%20Get%20Well.gif.gif

Hi guys! Look at this nice post and all the messages! :smile: Some new faces, too!

I got home today, but I think it will be Monday at least before I'm back to work and the swing of things. I've lost quite a bit of weight and energy, and I'm on some strong pain meds, but I think some more eating and rest should help great. I'm in pretty good spirits. Good to see the Solheim girls win!

Thanks again!

Glad you're feeling better and back home Julie. Take it easy. get lots of rest and start eating some fattening foods!

Glad you're feeling better and back home Julie. Take it easy. get lots of rest and start eating some fattening foods!

x2! Glad to hear you're back home, Julie! :zjoy:

Hi guys! Look at this nice post and all the messages! :smile: Some new faces, too!

I got home today, but I think it will be Monday at least before I'm back to work and the swing of things. I've lost quite a bit of weight and energy, and I'm on some strong pain meds, but I think some more eating and rest should help great. I'm in pretty good spirits. Good to see the Solheim girls win!

Thanks again!

Great to see you home dear. Now that you are resting up you'll have plenty of time to screw around with us bonehead's here.

I've got plenty of extra weight I can give you. Just let me know how much extra you'd like and I'll send it your way. :laughing:

Get better soon.

Glad you are home and doing better. Keep getting stronger and get well soon.

I am glad your starting to feel better. :zjoy: Take it easy for the next few days.

Glad you're back home Julie! I've missed you around here.

Good to see you're on the mend take your time and feel better.

Glad you're back home Julie! I've missed you around here.

What he said! We need to get in our Beemer and show these guy's who's in charge!

Back