Greetings from Cold Indiana

Welcome to :thp: forums fella :)

Nice to meet you!!

oh man, a loogootee lion? Barr Reeve Viking here....lol

When I moved away Crane had just completed the back nine on base. I played the full 18 once and it seemed like it had a lot of potential. How has the course developed in the last 15 years?

Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When I moved away Crane had just completed the back nine on base. I played the full 18 once and it seemed like it had a lot of potential. How has the course developed in the last 15 years?

Funny, well really not, but i have never played at our course.... Guess its just one of those things that at the end of the day, i want to get off this base and go home.....

Greetings from cold, snowing Indiana. Live in the southern part so not too bad.
44, male, played for about 10 years.
Didnt get serious with it until 2 years ago after quitting mens softball.
15 HDCP
Play league at local CC on Tuesday nights April thru October.
Try to play also once a weekend.
Thanks for a great forum.

Welcome to THP!! Don't worry, I am in Western, NY and it still isn't any warmer here.

Funny, well really not, but i have never played at our course.... Guess its just one of those things that at the end of the day, i want to get off this base and go home.....

I grew up on that course. Between there and Phil Harris in Linton is where I spent a good chunk of my golfing youth. I can still remember having to dodge the big yellow tractor with the big reel style field mower on the back.

BTW...Bloomfield Cardinal here...

:welcome:

Enjoy the site - it's fantastic!

Back