2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

Just signed up recently to time to support a great site, hat is way cool sent shipping info today can't wait to see it. trying to get some testing stuff should be great!

Signed up about 2 hours ago. Proud to be a part of the AC!

Just signed up recently to time to support a great site, hat is way cool sent shipping info today can't wait to see it. trying to get some testing stuff should be great!
Signed up about 2 hours ago. Proud to be a part of the AC!

Welcome to the club guys!! Enjoy the awesome hat and get to an invitational!!!

Glad to see the AC being embraced

Got my hat...thanks again.
And i know its been said a few hundred times already but if youre on the fence the hat is worth it alone

Now a member of the highly regarded and preeminent Albatross Club. Next, the green jacket... :D

(Well, I paid my dues anyway...)

5e3ubene.jpg

This hat is beyond comfortable!:)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

5e3ubene.jpg

This hat is beyond comfortable!:)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

It's so awesome! Can't wait to play my first round with and plug THP to whoever my playing partners are!

Bit late to the party, but I am hoping to get signed up over the weekend so quick question - are the hats still available as it would be great to get my hands on one of those?

Bit late to the party, but I am hoping to get signed up over the weekend so quick question - are the hats still available as it would be great to get my hands on one of those?

Sure are.

Sure are.

Cheers JB, I will be firing up the pc as soon as I can tomorrow, got to go the airport to pick the parents up and then have someone coming to view my house later but will get sorted at some point or possibly Sunday if we aren't home in time

The hats are awesome. They fit well. I need a deep hat so they don't fit like a Yamaka( spelling) and these fit great.

Got my hat last week and absolutely love it. Even better, I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy in a city of 600,000+ people with one, but I'll be rocking it on the golf course and spreading the gospel of THP.

In fact, I love this hat so much I'm going to look into getting some Pukka hats made for my BBQ catering business! Great product!

Cheers JB, I will be firing up the pc as soon as I can tomorrow, got to go the airport to pick the parents up and then have someone coming to view my house later but will get sorted at some point or possibly Sunday if we aren't home in time

Didn't get a chance yesterday so I have just signed up to the Albatross Club now :thumb:

Didn't get a chance yesterday so I have just signed up to the Albatross Club now :thumb:

Awesome, congratulations!

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

I just signed up for the Albatross club. Do I have to send my shipping info to anyone specifically for the hat?

I just signed up for the Albatross club. Do I have to send my shipping info to anyone specifically for the hat?

Yes, send a private message to GolferGal and she will take care of it.

Great seeing all the new Albatross members. Congrats guys and welcome!

Guess I had better fire a message off that way as well then....

Just did! Also inquired about how to sign up for the AC invitational.

Been around here long enough it's time to get mine! Gotta hook it up in the next couple days.

Dude that would be great. I'd really like to come meet / play with some fellow THP'ers. Sure it would be a blast

With the latest most amazing contest for #Grandaddy

I thought this thread definitely deserved a BUMP!!!

Back