PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Gamer tag is seminolefan4ever

Thanks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks bud added!

Here's a few pictures of some beer pong tables my buddies and I have made, figured you'd enjoy it.
epajy5ep.jpg

ezuhy2ap.jpg

Gamer tag: IndyDevil62

Thanks bud added!

Here's a few pictures of some beer pong tables my buddies and I have made, figured you'd enjoy it.
epajy5ep.jpg

ezuhy2ap.jpg

Those are awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks bud added!

epajy5ep.jpg

ezuhy2ap.jpg

Seriously, those are so badass!!! I'd love to have one made

I've sent a request to everyone! Cannot wait to start playing with you guys.

Yes sir sounds awesome bud. I'm so excited to play. I played as Arnie today in the demo. I like that mode of re creating history. I can't wait for the full game.

Will probably not be on the PS3 until some point over the weekend but will keep an eye out for you

Is there a 360 thread?

I did not make one as I don't have 360. I figured you guys would want someone who has 360 to run it. If you guys really wanted me too I could do it for ya tho.

Someone who has a 360 should make a thread for their self and for every other 360 player. I think itll be much easier to have a lead person with a 360.

Someone who has a 360 should make a thread for their self and for every other 360 player. I think itll be much easier to have a lead person with a 360.

Agreed.

Chubbs_Bentley PS3 tag

Where do you work at buddy?

I actually have two part time jobs. The one I'm at now is 911 dispatcher for the Genesee County Sheriff's Office. Odd hours but good pay!

First post updated with all the THP Names with their PS3 Gamer Tags. Sorry it took so long.

Not sure if you noticed, but I accepted your request, all I need now is the game

Not sure if you noticed, but I accepted your request, all I need now is the game

I actually haven't been on since I sent those requests out! I need to get back on and play the demo some more.

Back