Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little interest one I see :D

Good luck to everybody!

JUST IN CASE YOU HAD A LONG NIGHT LAST NIGHT OR YOU ARE HARD OF HEARING, I THOUGHT ID YELL THIS. THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST GREATEST CONTEST TO GRACE THESE PAGES, DARE I SAY THE GRANDADDY OF DEM ALL!

all it takes is a statement and a tweet for a weekend in December in CA with Callaway golf and THP. Oh and all expenses are paid. Sign up people, this one is gonna be good.
You got that right, what an amazing deal brought to you by THP and Callaway, simply amazing opportunity!!!

I literally dreamed about this. Literally.

Incredible.

I would love, cherish, and honor the opportunity of being able to participate in the Grandaddy, and represent THP in the process!

@thainer21

Like I tweeted... Woke up this morning and I still want to beat the zoo crew. Let me at em

#ZOOCREW ...
I told my #granddaddy THP is going to beat some chimps at golf...He was excited
images

#Grandaddy is something I would love to be a part of, repesenting The Zoo Crew against The Marketing Zoo Crew would be a dream come true.

I heard a rumor that Old Tom Morris was once a member of the Albatross Club, and is rooting for Team THP.

First tweet so I can join @hackersparadise to beat @callowaygolf at #granddaddy of em all

Twitter handle GolfinFF

First tweet so I can join @hackersparadise to beat @callowaygolf at #granddaddy of em all

Twitter handle GolfinFF

What a great excuse to join twitter, I couldn't find you though!

This is gonna be Epic!! What a great opportunity to show how strong THP is. #Grandaddy. Thank you @CallawayGolf and THP for this!!

The #ZooCrew isn't gonna want any of #TeamTHP when Captain Hawk chooses his 8th man,
Good old Tom Morris!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363101233.702573.jpg

JUST IN CASE YOU HAD A LONG NIGHT LAST NIGHT OR YOU ARE HARD OF HEARING, I THOUGHT ID YELL THIS. THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST GREATEST CONTEST TO GRACE THESE PAGES, DARE I SAY THE GRANDADDY OF DEM ALL!

all it takes is a statement and a tweet for a weekend in December in CA with Callaway golf and THP. Oh and all expenses are paid. Sign up people, this one is gonna be good.

I'm up now... Thanks Freddie

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hope I get chosen! Would be a great B-Day present! Just sayin'...

Glad to see so many people jumping into this one.

absolutely the a great excuse could be a setting? I just signed up this morning
I don't know for sure, I searched and couldn't find you. You could try and follow me first!!! @IceyShanks
This might have something to do with it:
Tweet privacy Protect my Tweets If selected, only those you approve will receive your Tweets. Your future Tweets will not be available publicly. Tweets posted previously may still be publicly visible in some places. Learn more.

Has anyone started doing any research into the #ZooCrew yet for scouting purposes (i.e., what do they order when at Chipotle, most common gramatical error, any color blindness) I think the more intel we have, the better prepared we will be when the Granddaddy comes a callin'.

Glad to see so many people jumping into this one.

It's such a huge opportunity to represent THP and be part of something special. Im just supprised it's not got to 50 pages already!

I heard a rumor that Old Tom Morris was once a member of the Albatross Club, and is rooting for Team THP.

Old_Tom_Morris_GolfNow_Commercial_50920987_thumbnail.jpg
GREEEAT!!

Had to do it...

I so want to be a member of the team for the #Grandaddy of Em All!!! Thanks to Callaway and THP for putting this together.

@jeffw1156

Last edited:
Scripting has me interested. Would be very cool to have some THP themed clothes to do work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back