Got to golf with Bill again yesterday. What a fine gentleman. He said he has been golfing since he was 12.
IMAG0109-1.jpg

I see you went to one of those courses that charges an arm and a leg. Good thing you only played nine holes.:act-up:

That is one awesome story! I bet he's got one hell of a short game! As long as us hong bucks can drive the ball, almost whenever I play with more seasoned folk (ie my Dad) they almost always are masters with the P wedge....

That is one awesome story! I bet he's got one hell of a short game! As long as us hong bucks can drive the ball, almost whenever I play with more seasoned folk (ie my Dad) they almost always are masters with the P wedge....

He has a great short game. Even though he has difficulty with a full swing, he still critiques what he did wrong with every swing. Gotta love it. LOL

I see you went to one of those courses that charges an arm and a leg. Good thing you only played nine holes.:act-up:

How many strokes will you give me for 18??:drinks:

That really is a good story. Some of my most memorable rounds have been paired with a senior player. Enjoy playing with Bill, he sounds like a good man.

Ha, I bet you could beat me with one arm tied behind your back.

Kobey, Since I don't know you or you know me, I don't think this is cool......

Kobey, Since I don't know you or you know me, I don't think this is cool......

Sorry. We've talked before, back when we first joined. I was Sir Flubs-A-Lot back then. I apologize if I went too far.

Hmmmm. Name changes can be confusing and cause issues. We should get together and play 18 when I get back to NY in May..

:drinks:

Hmmmm. Name changes can be confusing and cause issues. We should get together and play 18 when I get back to NY in May..

:drinks:

Sounds good. I need to make a little road trip down that way sometime this summer.

What an amazing story. Truly awesome how easy it is to meet new friends on the course!

Back