I'm a wannabe watch freak - I love Omega Seamasters/Speedmasters, IWC Portuguese/Portofino, Breitling Navitimer, the Rolex Explorer, and anything retrograde (Longines makes several nice ones with blued steel hands, which I also love). However, I just don't have the scratch for those kinds of watches at this point in my life (golf/skiing habits...). Did manage to swing this handwound Victorinox for Christmas though when it was on sale for around $500 - wearing it right now and love it!
swiss-army-airboss-mach-4-00.jpg

I have an omega speedmaster x33 gen2. It's my favorite watch in the world. I'd love to add a few more to my collection including a gen1 so that I could wear one more often and not be so neurotic about it. I was given a black memorigin tourbillon over the holidays. http://www.memorigin.com/zh/models/2012-/549 quite striking and I wear it on occasion (when I want to wear a watch but not necessarily need to tell time :p) but it was a bit too extravagant as a gift.

I've been pondering another addition (another omega or a breitling) but then new golf clubs keep popping up on my radar...

Right now I'd like to find something reasonable for an everyday wear, maybe a citizen ecodrive or something. I'm still thinking about it.

I have an omega speedmaster x33 gen2. It's my favorite watch in the world. I'd love to add a few more to my collection including a gen1 so that I could wear one more often and not be so neurotic about it. I was given a black memorigin tourbillon over the holidays. http://www.memorigin.com/zh/models/2012-/549 quite striking and I wear it on occasion (when I want to wear a watch but not necessarily need to tell time :p) but it was a bit too extravagant as a gift.

I've been pondering another addition (another omega or a breitling) but then new golf clubs keep popping up on my radar...

Right now I'd like to find something reasonable for an everyday wear, maybe a citizen ecodrive or something. I'm still thinking about it.

That tourbillon is incredible.

I'd really love to get an Omega at some point once my student loans are history, but I just don't know if I'll be able to pull the trigger at that kind of price point from a dealer; I'd like to go used or gray market, but the prevalence of fakes scares me.

I'm still waiting on an iWatch otherwise a Pebble watch might be on the wishlist!!!

you guys have some awesome watches. expensive passion. I've got an AP diver, vintage omega dynamic, and a movado chrono I wear most days. Looking for a tag monaco. I love the rolex sky dweller also

I'm a wannabe watch freak - I love Omega Seamasters/Speedmasters, IWC Portuguese/Portofino, Breitling Navitimer, the Rolex Explorer, and anything retrograde (Longines makes several nice ones with blued steel hands, which I also love). However, I just don't have the scratch for those kinds of watches at this point in my life (golf/skiing habits...). Did manage to swing this handwound Victorinox for Christmas though when it was on sale for around $500 - wearing it right now and love it!
swiss-army-airboss-mach-4-00.jpg

Love me a nice Field watch. Add handwind and I'm sold. Hamilton makes some as well that I really like. Unfortunately, my tastes run well above budget when it comes to watches, so I only own one for now.

Love me a nice Field watch. Add handwind and I'm sold. Hamilton makes some as well that I really like. Unfortunately, my tastes run well above budget when it comes to watches, so I only own one for now.

Thanks; its a great, comfortable watch, despite its 45mm size. It also keeps time to +/- only a few seconds a day, so it's actually within chronometer specs without paying for that word on the dial.
Believe me, me too. The other watches I have my eye on are all $1k or more, and it was hard enough to swing this one...oh well, I can dream for now!

IMAG0040_zps2840ffb4.jpg

AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver

Dang, you win! That sucker is so above my pay grade it's ridiculous! Beautiful watch man, wear it with pride. Just promise me you'll never gold plate it and cover it up with "ice" like those idiot rappers do with their chronograph AP ROO's...talk about blasphemy :banghead:

I want to change the watch I wear too much, so have yet to pull the trigger on a Rolex or the likes. I am sure at some point I will definitely own one, but when the time is right.

I wear my garmin approach when I play. So easy to get yardages

I love watches, I've got a particular weakness for Tags.

My standard daily wear watch is the Tag Carerra, and I've got a limited edition aqua racer and a 2000 series in a box in my room. I think a Monaco is next

IMAG0040_zps2840ffb4.jpg

AP Royal Oak Offshore Diver

Absolutely beautiful.

I love watches, I've got a particular weakness for Tags.

My standard daily wear watch is the Tag Carerra, and I've got a limited edition aqua racer and a 2000 series in a box in my room. I think a Monaco is next

Oooo, a Monaco. Not a big fan of Tag, but of Heuer, yeah. Love the Monaco. When you grab one, pics are a must.

My one and only. Dress it down, dress it up. Does it all.

r-1_zps06cd4199.jpg

My one and only. Dress it down, dress it up. Does it all.

r-1_zps06cd4199.jpg
I've said it before, I'll say it again: 99 times out of 100 I'm not a Rolex man. But the Explorer (I or II) are the exception - I absolutely LOVE them. Either one is definitely high on my "eventually" list.

Been rocking a Breitling for awhile. Love the watch. Replaced my Citizen Ecodrive.

I've been ogling chronographs and divers lately. Particularly this one (WAAAAY above my pay grade, unfortunately...):

Omega-Speedmaster-Moonwatch-Coaxial-titanium-blue-1.jpg

Omega-Speedmaster-Moonwatch-Coaxial-titanium-blue-2.jpg

You guys are big time.... Once my wife leaves me, then I may ponder such a purchase... She's kill me if I tried to buy one now though! I really like the Rolex explorer with the black face.

JimmyG!!!! Post pics of you Ball. I want to see it.

You guys are big time.... Once my wife leaves me, then I may ponder such a purchase... She's kill me if I tried to buy one now though! I really like the Rolex explorer with the black face.

Yep, this is where I'm at haha. The Omega above is so pretty it almost makes me want to sell my car to buy one!!

Please!!! I love their watches.

Bad picture but here is my prized possession. This watch means so much and is something I will wear til it's dead (hopefully never!)
uvezu7yv.jpg

I'm just not much of a watch guy. I had a sweet Callaway watch and when the battery went dead I took it to Wal-Mart to buy a battery and the lady behind the counter refused to touch the watch in case she were to break it. I told her it wasn't THAT expensive, but I've just been to lazy to go to the jewelry shop since. That was about 4 years ago! lol
A co-worker here has a TON of stupid expensive watches....$2000 - $8000 range. Then his place got broken into....good thing he had insurance!

Love that JJ. Just so classy, very much like an Explorer.

Jay, your coworker must make serious bank! I like to dream about expensive watches, but it's 99.99% likely that I will never be able to pull the trigger on one even if I have the cash. My one nice watch is a mechanical I paid around $500 for, and my realistic future acquisitions are all in the right around $1k ballpark. I have my collection all figured out for when I hit the PowerBall though! :joy:

I am in love with watches as well. Was thinking about a watch thread but glad this one was bumped. Currently in the case sits;
Movado Fiero Tank Tungsten Carbide
Bulova BPAC L6 1956 White Face Automatic
Oris Team Williams F1 w/ Rare Yellow Digits Automatic
Seiko Team Honda F1 Chronograph
Kenneth Cole Classic Skeleton Auto
Kenneth Cole Tank Skeleton Auto
Casio G-Shock(Work)
Nixon Time Teller P Black w/ Yellow

I have somewhat of an infatuation with watches, the next will definately be a TAG F1

Back