The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to walk in and have it done. Probably best to just call ahead and make sure.

Kind of what I was figuring. I'm going to go ahead and call on my lunch break. Figure it's worth the $30 to finally figure out what shaft flex I need and what shafts work best for me.

I would tell them I aint paying for a fitting if I buy the driver here.

I had a driver fitting once, and they waived the fees if I spent so much in the store.

I had a driver fitting once, and they waived the fees if I spent so much in the store.
I probably won't be buying at GG though. If the Covert (either version) works for me, I have someone who can give me a great deal on the club with the stock shaft. Then I'd just have to buy something else if needed.

Normally I agree with you Jarret, but for me at least, GG has about a 10 club selection for LH. It was worth the 30 dollars.

Can anyone tell me if Golf Galaxy requires me to make an appointment for a driver fitting? Or can I just walk in, pay the $30, and get fit?

I'm the position coach for the son of Golf Galaxy's PGA Pro. I'll have to see if he can hook it up.

:alien:

Can anyone tell me if Golf Galaxy requires me to make an appointment for a driver fitting? Or can I just walk in, pay the $30, and get fit?

It would probably be best to make an appointment, if you want to be sure to get fit by the PGA pro on staff instead of one of the guys at the club building counter.

Normally I agree with you Jarret, but for me at least, GG has about a 10 club selection for LH. It was worth the 30 dollars.
of course its worth $30. But...tell them you will buy merch...if they dont like it, then tell them you will go somewhere else.

of course its worth $30. But...tell them you will buy merch...if they dont like it, then tell them you will go somewhere else.

I agree with you. If you are RH then that is absolutely what I would do. For me, it really wasnt an option because they literally have about 4 LH drivers to choose from. It's why I never go there anymore.

Would certainly be more convenient!

Problem is..his kid is an f'ing stud, haha. He's as great of a kid as they come.

Hard to blackmail those types.

I agree with you. If you are RH then that is absolutely what I would do. For me, it really wasnt an option because they literally have about 4 LH drivers to choose from. It's why I never go there anymore.

How the hell am I supposed to bait them into a free fitting when I'm A) Not buying the club today, and B) Probably not buying it there anyhow haha

Heck I'm applying to
Graduate school at university of Texas at Austin, and several places in the east, even going to try Stanford just for the heck of it. I'm also trying Rice and Baylor.

I will also try several schools in the
South east to be around the THP stuff haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

How the hell am I supposed to bait them into a free fitting when I'm A) Not buying the club today, and B) Probably not buying it there anyhow haha

You're a sweet talker. You can do it.

I doubt my abilities when it comes to this.

Show a little skin hahahahahahahah just kidding.

sure, I am not talking about buying a driver. The last place I did it, I had to spend $75 to forego the $30. so, I bought balls, etc.

sure, I am not talking about buying a driver. The last place I did it, I had to spend $75 to forego the $30. so, I bought balls, etc.

Makes sense. If I were Darren, aside from punching myself in the nads, I would try to get it for free. Cant hurt to ask.

I feel like I'd get arrested with our without your hourglass figure.

I dont know what type of hourglasses you have used in the past but you may be mistake..haha Maybe a grandafther clock. HAHAHA

Heck I'm applying to
Graduate school at university of Texas at Austin, and several places in the east, even going to try Stanford just for the heck of it. I'm also trying Rice and Baylor.

I will also try several schools in the
South east to be around the THP stuff haha

Ohhh UTA, sometimes I wish I would have said screw baseball and gone there. Such an awesome place

Makes sense. If I were Darren, aside from punching myself in the nads, I would try to get it for free. Cant hurt to ask.
I'm definitely going to give it a try, but I certainly won't be spending $75 to avoid the $30. Can't quite afford that at the moment.
I dont know what type of hourglasses you have used in the past but you may be mistake..haha Maybe a grandafther clock. HAHAHA
HAHAHA that was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back