My Little Announcement

I can't wait to do the secret handshake that Cookie and I made up with you when I see you! It is awesome!

LMAO....this will be grand.

That will keep all those animals away JB. Good luck on your trip, and I can see JB like this a lot over the next month
Janes_Heisman_Pose.jpg

I can't wait to do the secret handshake that Cookie and I made up with you when I see you! It is awesome!

No thank you. The thought of you two doing chinese fingercuffs and sword fighting makes me want to boil myself.

Awesome. THP Hand Sanitizer. Now all you need is the lanyard to carry it around your neck like half of my staff do.

Only if its an iLanyard.

Well, this has brightened my day already lol.

No lie, I packed 14 of them.

I be bringing plenty of powder, ready Nate?

Cookie and Nate are going to powder themselves up? Who knew:bulgy-eyes:

Cookie and Nate are going to powder themselves up? Who knew:bulgy-eyes:

Ssssshhhhhh, we make it rain powder up in here!

Then we sanitize with JB.

I'm surprised you didn't clean out the shelf in GG's office.

Not all of them. Have to save some for future events. 14 should suffice though.

Cookie...you scare me sometimes...

Don't worry JB we are bringing the JB emergency kit with Lysol, disinfectant and gloves to the AC outing. Being it's the sin city and all.

Snypa13 says you should do hand checks as well. You know with all the powder talk.

I used to bro hug, but, I broke my friend's ribs once. I don't do that any more. What do you say when your buddy screams in pain. Sorry just doesn't cut it. Can I drive you to the hospital wasn't much better. Only fist bumps from me JB.

Last edited:
Friendly bump (fist bump that is) for any THP Event n00bs this weekend?

Don't catch the Chunkyhivvirus

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, sounds like JeffReed is bringing down the SARS virus with him so might want to fist bump him too. I'll have a bottle for hand santizer with me if anyone needs. Live of having 3 kiddos...........

Yes, sounds like JeffReed is bringing down the SARS virus with him so might want to fist bump him too. I'll have a bottle for hand santizer with me if anyone needs. Live of having 3 kiddos...........

Bring a respiratory mask in case haha

JB has grown past his issues. He only hugs people now. It's kind of strange

zepu7ape.jpg

Only YOU can prevent Chunkyhivvirus

Back