Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering replacing my 2002 Big Bertha irons with x-hots but hate to give up all of the extra forgiveness I so desperately need.....I digress

Pondering replacing my 2002 Big Bertha irons with x-hots but hate to give up all of the extra forgiveness I so desperately need.....I digress

With 11 years of technology on their side, I would think the X-Hots would be just as forgiving if not more? They're still a GI iron.

As for pondering, I just got a $40 Score Card reward for Dick's. That would make a 50* RTX CB about $80...pondering...grabbing my keys...:)

Nike covert ponder over, back to the xhot

I may just wait until :callaway: preowned gets them in stock. Will not hurt as much, lol.

With 11 years of technology on their side, I would think the X-Hots would be just as forgiving if not more? They're still a GI iron.

As for pondering, I just got a $40 Score Card reward for Dick's. That would make a 50* RTX CB about $80...pondering...grabbing my keys...:)

I went from '06 BB's to TM's RocketBladez. The newer technology more than made up for any SGI vs. GI differences.

Pondering stocking up on PB&J Uncrustables to take and eat on the course.

Pondering stocking up on PB&J Uncrustables to take and eat on the course.
Solid ponder. Those are delicious. Keep em frozen, throw em in the bag, ready to go when you are.

My grandfather kept a decent stock of Vienna Sausages in his bag.

Solid ponder. Those are delicious. Keep em frozen, throw em in the bag, ready to go when you are.

My grandfather kept a decent stock of Vienna Sausages in his bag.

Yes they are. I ate about 2 or 3 a day when I spent the week at the BMW Championship...lol After my food issue today on the course, I need something to keep me full to keep my focus.

Please help, give input.

I hit some clubs today and I need input.
I hit a Cleveland classic 10.5 stiff
Also a super fast 2.0 9.5 stiff
A razr hawk 10.5 stiff
And a nike VR pro 10.5 stiff and regular.

I liked them all just about the same, in your opinions, and experiences. Which is the most forgiving?

Also a friend has a nickdent super game improvement 3w, which he said he just upgraded from, and this is available. It has the RIP stiff shaft.
Thinking this is a good deal at 40 bucks.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
C.J.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A Scotty....what is wrong with me...

Please help, give input.

A razr hawk 10.5 stiff

I liked them all just about the same, in your opinions, and experiences. Which is the most forgiving?

Also a friend has a nickdent super game improvement 3w, which he said he just upgraded from, and this is available. It has the RIP stiff shaft.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
C.J.

For me, the most forgiving of that bunch is the Classic, but it all depends on where you miss on the face. In that price range I would see if I can find a Amp to hit, I thought it was super forgiving.

Please help, give input.

A razr hawk 10.5 stiff

Thoughts?

Thank you!
C.J.

Hmm, if you hit them and liked them all about the same, I'd say go for the best deal. The Cleveland Classic probably has the highest cool factor of those, IMO, but that's just me. I had a Burner 2.0 driver as well. It's a good club too, as is the Razr Hawk. Not a big fan of Nike, but that's personal opinion.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm also pondering a Method Midnight 007 or Method Core 4i

Have you looked at the weighted method core putters? I'm a big fan of those.

I'm not a dark side kind of guy...

Studio Select Newport 2.6 Thats about that only Scotty I would go with...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm also pondering a Method Midnight 007 or Method Core 4i

You'll never know until you try it!

Studio Select Newport 2.6 Thats about that only Scotty I would go with

Blah, center like shafted. I've determined center shafted putters and I aren't friends. Just won't work for me.

Have you looked at the weighted method core putters? I'm a big fan of those.
I haven't. I rolled my first method today in the proshop at the course I played today, actually felt pretty good...

Blah, center like shafted. I've determined center shafted putters and I aren't friends. Just won't work for me.
Thats the only real reason I like it. I'm pondering the one in the MP..I just wish it had a milled face. I'm a center shaft guy, I love them..

I've tried tons of them. Can't ever make em work.

THPing on Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back