PS3 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Not sure if you noticed, but I accepted your request, all I need now is the game

I also accepted. Can't wait for the game to come out...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I played the demo quite a bit today. I really enjoy the game play. I think this game is going to be dynamite.

I agree with you buddy. I cant wait for the game to come out. I am getting the collectors edition with Bubba & Bobby on the cover.

I agree with you buddy. I cant wait for the game to come out. I am getting the collectors edition with Bubba & Bobby on the cover.

Same here. I have that one on pre-order at GameStop. I believe you get extra courses with that one. I'll have the Country Club up and made for us THPers by 330 EST the day of the release! Needless to say I'm excited!

Same here. I have that one on pre-order at GameStop. I believe you get extra courses with that one. I'll have the Country Club up and made for us THPers by 330 EST the day of the release! Needless to say I'm excited!

Haha me too seriously. I can't wait to pick it up. Thank you very much bud. So being this is actually my first time that ill be owning a copy of PGA, can you give me insight on the country club feature? Is it an area where you can chat with your members and play against them?

Haha me too seriously. I can't wait to pick it up. Thank you very much bud. So being this is actually my first time that ill be owning a copy of PGA, can you give me insight on the country club feature? Is it an area where you can chat with your members and play against them?

Yup! That's exactly what it is. Last year was the first year they came out with it I believe. Keeps stats for everyone and makes it much easier to find games with friends.

Yup! That's exactly what it is. Last year was the first year they came out with it I believe. Keeps stats for everyone and makes it much easier to find games with friends.

Gotcha. Thank you for clarifying that. That's really neat how they added this feature. THP is going to rule the tour on TW 2014!

Wanted to give this a bump as we're only a few weeks away!!

The demo looks great! Little more than a week to go!

If there's room still, please add me

psn is perkis7

I have played the demo a few times and need some tips with using the analog stick for hitting shots.

If there's room still, please add me

psn is perkis7

Oh there's room! I'll add ya to the list when I'm home from work.

If I get to spend some time on the PS3 over the next few days I will go through the first post in here and start adding people. I will include 'THP' in the request so you know where it has come from

List is up to date! :blob:

I'll join you all for some virtual golf fun...psn is adwillingham.

I'm in, I think I'm Rob2399 on psn.

I have ordered the Masters edition as well. Haven't played the demo of it yet and didn't do the country club thing with the last version. I might try it this time though.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Pre ordered the Masters edition today. I am pretty sure my gamer tag is dunn6253, if there is still room. Thanks and can't wait to pick up the game the 26th.

I'll join you all for some virtual golf fun...psn is adwillingham.

I'm in, I think I'm Rob2399 on psn.

Added to the list boys! Looking forward to playing with ya!

I have ordered the Masters edition as well. Haven't played the demo of it yet and didn't do the country club thing with the last version. I might try it this time though.

Definitely should! Should be fun! Just let me know your gamer tag if you decide to play online with us!

Pre ordered the Masters edition today. I am pretty sure my gamer tag is dunn6253, if there is still room. Thanks and can't wait to pick up the game the 26th.

Added! So far you're the 19th member. Just researched online the newer game allows 99 members so we should be all set!

Added to the list boys! Looking forward to playing with ya!

Definitely should! Should be fun! Just let me know your gamer tag if you decide to play online with us!

Added! So far you're the 19th member. Just researched online the newer game allows 99 members so we should be all set!

Gamer tag is Willpoz30

Back