Colorado and Surrounding Area Outing Interest

Not enough abuse this weekend. Lol

Sent from my DROID X2

Okay, got a 2:38 tee time for tomorrow ar Park Hill. $25 including Cart. Anyone else care to join Doug and me?

Last edited:
Okay, got a 2:38 tee time for tomorrow ar Park Hill. $25 including Cart. Anyone else care to join Doug and me?

I would but I'm out of town until Friday night. I want to play this weekend but it doesn't look like the weather will cooperate.

J4U and myself are booked at Wellshire Thursday at 9:00. All are welcome to join us if you want to add yourself to that time.

Colorado Spring Open

Colorado Spring Open

Looking to set up a spring outing open to all THPers and friends. April 27 or 28 at a Metro Denver course TBD.

Just need a quick headcount of those interested and preferred date so I can start shopping courses.

This is the time of year where I played my first round with THPers. RonInThornton, Spaceman Spiff and Niwotian and myself got together and that is where my THP experience started. So bring friends along and introduce them to the ways of THP.

I'm in we were just talking about doing this in Dallas

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in also

If you need one day over the other please let me know that in your reply. I hope we can get 4-5 foursomes together for this.

I'm in

I'll play both days if we get some out of staters

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

For now, count me in for either day but not both. I could probably get at least a few buddies to play, too.

Maybe I should make a new post, so ignore this if so. Would anyone be interested in an outing in Kansas? I live in central KS, so I'm good with KC, or Wichita either way. I've played a lot of courses in KC, and a few in the Wichita area. Recently I played Sand Creek Station in Newton which is just a short drive north of Wichita. That was a very nice course, was in great shape, has hosted a number of state, regional and national tournys. For example, it hosted the NJCAA National Championship this last year. DM me if your interested!

James

P.S. if the timing would be a little better, I will be in Colorado Spring the weekend of 7th, 8th & 9th of June. My wife has a old high school friend getting married and I told her I AM taking my clubs. SOMEONE, PLEASE give me a shout, as I would love to play a nice course out in CO while I'm there. Just have to make sure I can make it back to Colorado Springs before the wedding and I'm good.

Count me in. The 27th is better for me, since the local 9 Health Fair is Sunday morning. But, if later in the day, could do it. I can bring buddies too.

James_Vaughn, I'm close to the Springs and would be happy to golf with you. Nothing on the calendar for those dates in June. We can get an early morning round in before the wedding...

Sorry for the short notice, but we have an opening in our group today at noon. King's Deer in Monument. Ask for John and Doc, they will know us.

Maybe I should make a new post, so ignore this if so. Would anyone be interested in an outing in Kansas? I live in central KS, so I'm good with KC, or Wichita either way. I've played a lot of courses in KC, and a few in the Wichita area. Recently I played Sand Creek Station in Newton which is just a short drive north of Wichita. That was a very nice course, was in great shape, has hosted a number of state, regional and national tournys. For example, it hosted the NJCAA National Championship this last year. DM me if your interested!

James

P.S. if the timing would be a little better, I will be in Colorado Spring the weekend of 7th, 8th & 9th of June. My wife has a old high school friend getting married and I told her I AM taking my clubs. SOMEONE, PLEASE give me a shout, as I would love to play a nice course out in CO while I'm there. Just have to make sure I can make it back to Colorado Springs before the wedding and I'm good.

Hey James,

I'm sure a few of us would be available for when you come out in June, just hit us up before you get here via PM.

Make sure and check this Invitational out as well coming up in July:
Branson

Welcome to the forum!

James

Bulldog lives in Wichita, he'd probably be up for a round

My work will have me driving through Pueblo mid day Thursday with the rest of the afternoon off. I'm going to play Walking Stick or Desert Hawk. Anyone here willing and able?
Thanks!
Don

Bulldog lives in Wichita, he'd probably be up for a round

I'll hit you guys up a week to 10 days before I head out there for the wedding! I meet Bulldog on another thread, we are already talking about getting a round in the end of next month. Looking foward to playing a round in CO...highest elevated round of golf I have played was a few rounds in the "mountains" of Arkansas near Hot Springs. So this I'm looking foward to hitting one less club than normal. Thanks for the welcome, chat with you guys soon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Looking to set up a spring outing open to all THPers and friends. April 27 or 28 at a Metro Denver course TBD.

Just need a quick headcount of those interested and preferred date so I can start shopping courses.

This is the time of year where I played my first round with THPers. RonInThornton, Spaceman Spiff and Niwotian and myself got together and that is where my THP experience started. So bring friends along and introduce them to the ways of THP.

Quoting myself for an update.

April 27 is the day I am shooting for and I am waiting to hear back from several courses. Trying to keep it under $60 for a weekend round so it will be within reach of everyone. I am planning on 20 players so that means BRING FRIENDS. This is meant to get all the THPers together but also show others what THP is about.

Marked it on my calendar

I can't wait

I'd love to join. Just found the site and joined this month. Looking forward to it.

April 27 is the day I am shooting for and I am waiting to hear back from several courses. Trying to keep it under $60 for a weekend round so it will be within reach of everyone. I am planning on 20 players so that means BRING FRIENDS. This is meant to get all the THPers together but also show others what THP is about.

Works for me. Can bring at least 1 buddy. Just out of curiosity, what courses are you considering?

Appreciate your efforts in putting this together! Looking forward to meeting THPers...

UGH! I would definitely be in but my injury is going to keep me from golf (and more) for a while it appears. Maybe I'll meet my fellow Colorado THPers at the 19th hole...

Back