FS/FT: Footjoy FJ Icon Sz. 10M. Misc. extras as well

Mercer85

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to move these items for some cash so I can get some funds for the XHP 3 wood. I would be willing to trade, but only for shafts, SureFit adapters, or premium Bridgestone/Titleist golf balls.

Here's the goods...

Footjoy FJ Icons Size 10 Medium. Black/Black. Style #52366 Shoes has never been worn! Items in the box along with shoes are a FJ shoe horn and FJ Shoe bag. Original Price $229.99. Selling for $110 OBO.
IMG_09511.jpg
IMG_09501.jpg
012ac6a8-1321-4f24-8aa7-cef100adf63f.jpg

Next... All these little Items. new, never worn Adj. X Hot Hat $10, new, never worn RAZR Fit Tour Authentic Hat Size S/M $10, Titleist Lanyard $16, X Hot Golf Balls $5ea., X Hot Sticker $4ea.

IMG_09381.jpg

If you like anything let me know. If you want multiple items we can figure out a price.

Paypal for payment and all prices include shipping to the CONUS.

Last edited:
Looking to move these items for some cash so I can get some funds for the XHP 3 wood. I would be willing to trade, but only for shafts, SureFit adapters, or premium Bridgestone/Titleist golf balls.

Here's the goods...

Footjoy FJ Icons Size 10 Medium. Black/Black. Style #52366 Shoes has never been worn! Items in the box along with shoes are a FJ shoe horn and FJ Shoe bag. Original Price $229.99. Selling for $140 OBO.
IMG_09511.jpg
IMG_09501.jpg
012ac6a8-1321-4f24-8aa7-cef100adf63f.jpg

Next... All these little Items. new, never worn Adj. X Hot Hat $10, new, never worn RAZR Fit Tour Authentic Hat Size S/M $10, Titleist Lanyard $16, X Hot Golf Balls $5ea., X Hot Sticker $4ea.

IMG_09381.jpg

If you like anything let me know. If you want multiple items we can figure out a price.

Paypal for payment and all prices include shipping to the CONUS.
I'll take that X-Hot hat off your hands. PM me.

Pm sent. X hot hat pending

X Hot Hat... SOLD. Callaway hat and 1 sticker is pending.

Price drop on the shoes... $115

That lanyard would look awesome on my Futaba RC transmitter. If its still there tomorrow night when my funds come in from eBay it shall be mine.

THPing on Tapatalk

I'll hold it for you until tomorrow night...

bump. Would love to get the shoes sold today.

Been a long time since I wore FJ but I would like a brown pair of shoes (I am a shoe *****) do you know how these would compare width wise and length wise to Adidas 360? There is no one local that stocks the Icon so I cant go try a pair on. I have narrow heels so real wide shoes are rough on me.

I see they are black, that is ok :) if anyone has wore Icon and Adidas let me know how they compare size wise. If these will fir my feet I am very interested. I wear 10.5 medium in Adidas 360 ATV for reference

I would think the 10 would work for you. I wear a 10 in 360s, but these are a little big for me. They run very similar to the DryJoy Tours

One X Hot sticker on hold and the Titleist lanyard is back up for grabs... $110 on the shoes.

is the shoe spikeless? This might sound stupid but I'm looking for a golf shoe I can wear anywhere.

I see they are black, that is ok :) if anyone has wore Icon and Adidas let me know how they compare size wise. If these will fir my feet I am very interested. I wear 10.5 medium in Adidas 360 ATV for reference

Half size difference between FJ and Adidas generally.

is the shoe spikeless? This might sound stupid but I'm looking for a golf shoe I can wear anywhere.

not spikeless. sorry.

PM sent

BUMP... Nothing has changed. Have only sold the two hats and one sticker.

bump this.

Back