WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'm diggin it.

4ere8ygu.jpg
I figured I would update what's in the bag. The R1 I am testing, R11 3w, Rescue 11 3h, R11 4-PW, ATV 50,55,60, Tommy Armour Tline Putter.

AXE shafts in woods and the hybrid (will have full write up on the R1/AXE combo this week)

KBS 90 in irons and KBS wedge in the wedges

I went back to the Tline blade due to working with my club builder and noticing I am not SB/ST as I thought I was which was making me pull putts.

4ere8ygu.jpg
I figured I would update what's in the bag. The R1 I am testing, R11 3w, Rescue 11 3h, R11 4-PW, ATV 50,55,60, Tommy Armour Tline Putter.

AXE shafts in woods and the hybrid (will have full write up on the R1/AXE combo this week)

I went back to the Tline blade due to working with my club builder and noticing I am not SB/ST as I thought I was which was making me pull putts.

That is a sexy setup. Love it Franklin

That is a sexy setup. Love it Franklin

Thank you. I will look at putters over the summer so it may change again. Till now old faithful is in the bag

Sorry for some of the blurry pics - sometimes the Gs3 needs more time to focus.
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment
mail

Specifics:
D: R11S 10.5* Driver Stiff Flex new Decade Grip
Fairway Wood: Nike VR Pro Str8-Fit 17* (Its labeled 4-wood but I would say more of a strong 5) Stiff Flex
Hybrid: RBZ 3 Hybrid Stiff Flex
Rescue: Adams iWood 21* Steel shaft Stiff Flex
Irons: Tmade Burner 2.0 4-PW Stiff Flex
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Oil Can 50* and 56*
Putter: Tmade Est. 79 TM-340 33"

4ere8ygu.jpg

Great bag.

Very nice, Mustang.

8e7a6uny.jpg

Just need a cleaning. Hoping for the first round of the year next weekend.

Golf Ghost how you finding the Spider S? I think it feels better and I am much more confident in it than my Odyssey #9

Golf Ghost how you finding the Spider S? I think it feels better and I am much more confident in it than my Odyssey #9

I've only used it outside once, but judging by the practice matt, it's great. I had a Ghost Tour before so I enjoy the Pure Roll insert. Like the extra weight of the Spider. I was always a blade user, but think I've switched for good if I roll in like I have been.

8e7a6uny.jpg

Just need a cleaning. Hoping for the first round of the year next weekend.

How you liking that Fubuki? I've upgraded that shaft on the driver and I've noticed a big difference.

How you liking that Fubuki? I've upgraded that shaft on the driver and I've noticed a big difference.

Really like it. Been seen a much better ball flight than the stock option. Would like to get on a launch monitor with it to see the spin numbers. All I know is my driving accuracy has improved immensely.

Like those classic Wilsons, Ghost.

Bored...why not take a WITB pic?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Iron Grips. Gray Lamkin 3 GEN REL
attachment.php

attachment.php

Gamed these irons for two rounds last week. Vintage Wilson Staff Fluid Feel! Love these!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Getitclose great set up! Those irons are really sweet looking

Getitclose! Man...that bag is sick! Love the MB's!

Lovin' that bag Getitclose! Those are some sweet sticks.

Quick WITB before my round.

Covered

emyrereg.jpg

Naked

avybyte9.jpg

Still pondering diver selection. We will see how it goes today.

GetItClose those irons are beautiful! And good looking setup there Crest!

Nice peeks GIC and Crest, thanks for the look!

Since my bag is almost completely done for the first time ever I thought I'd snap a couple pictures.

IMG_20130323_123025_185_zps7f1f6c1b.jpg

IMG_20130323_123121_405_zps3f5f62d8.jpg

The only thing I'm looking to change this year yet is dropping either 2 of the hybrids, or a hybrid and the 4 iron for 2 wedges, probably 54/58.

Then next year might upgrade the driver.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Get it close, I'm in love with your bag.

Hey thanks man! For the first time I'm happy with the way I'm hitting all of these clubs. Usually I have a couple I favorite but with these I like all of them. That i20 hybrid is by far my favorite though. That will never leave the bag lol

Wow, some really nice looking bags there! Getitclose, those irons are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back