The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Still waiting on instructions, arrrrggggg!

Payment, boom!

Dan

Payment sent. #soexcited-ier

I had 2 screens open for this. One with a PM ready to send to GG and one on the Outing section hitting F5 every second. Am I excited??? Hell yea.

Payment in!!! Let's sell this thing out in an hour or two.

I had 2 screens open for this. One with a PM ready to send to GG and one on the Outing section hitting F5 every second. Am I excited??? Hell yea.

Hahaha! I was doing the exact same thing!

Did anyone actually read the post before signing up like JB suggested? I did (twice) but was too damn excited to comprehend any new information that may have been shared :)

Did anyone actually read the post before signing up like JB suggested? I did (twice) but was too damn excited to comprehend any new information that may have been shared :)

I did and I couldn't find anything new, so I just went with the PM that I already had locked and loaded.

I did, but nothing there to slow me down.

I did but I think I had the same problem as you. I did not see anything different.

No new info that I read anyway. The PM from GG did.

Jealous of all you guys.

JB / GG,
No need to answer right away but once the dust settles, will there be a way for those who want to stay more then 2 nights to easily add a night on the front or back end?

Confirmation from PayPal; waiting on GG's PM.

Confirmation that payment was received, I'm good to go, and now I really need to get some work done today.

I read but didn't see anything new except the price for a companion, but I'm going alone, so it didn't pertain to me.

Dan

I waited and read JB's post again saw nothing new.

I think something will be announced Rob

Yeah, me too buddy. I read it twice, and thought I was too emotional to comprehend anything. Then went, oh yeah, I need to send a PM to GolferGal, better get on that.

Confirmation from PayPal; waiting on GG's PM.

"I got your payment, you are all set! GolferGal". I'm going to Vegas! WOOT! WOOT!

Yes, I'm in :bananadance:

Paid & waiting for confirmation. Will likely be delayed since I forgot to include my forum name! I sent a separate email to fix the oversight. Hate that I missed Texas, I guess Ohio, Elgin, Branson, & Vegas will have to suffice!!! Thank you for having these events!

Back