Free Secret Grip w/ Install

Thanks for the link. I'm going to try it on my driver.

So I went to dicks today and the golf pro told me to leave my number with him and he would call me when they got their stuff in so I can get a secret grip on my r11

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for posting. Definitely will give it a try on the driver!

Went to GG this evening to get the grip installed. Will give it a try this weekend (weather permitting) and report back. Not sure I would do an entire set at $17 a grip.

awesome thanks

I tried twice but didnt work for me. wierd

I tried twice but didnt work for me. wierd

When I was at GG yesterday, there was a sign advertising the giveaway. It had a QR code that you could scan with your phone and get the coupon.

Went to GG this evening to get the grip installed. Will give it a try this weekend (weather permitting) and report back. Not sure I would do an entire set at $17 a grip.

Had one installed on my B Asha today. Waiting on adapter for the Cell.

I agree about the price, holy investment!

Thanks for the thread and heads up!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Just stumbled upon the giveaway on Boccieri's site this morning...heading to GG tomorrow. Got to hand it to the guy, the way he's dealt with us here with product testing opportunities and personal contacts/follow ups, he's trying to get his stuff out there.

Don't be surprised if you see another testing from them in a bit

Just waiting on my MyFly adapter:
IMAG1176.jpg

Won't be in for a couple weeks...looking forward to some feedback, but excited to give it a try!

Got mine put on my whiteboard this morning. Hopefully I can hit it soon. Definitely gives the club a bit more weight than I anticipated, so I'm excited to try it out.

Got one put on my driver yesterday. The guy at Dick's was very good about it, and built it up a bit to make it more "mid-size." It sure makes the driver feel different. I was kinda shocked at the $17 price, and with the normal $2.95 install it comes out to a $20 coupon.

I got mine done last friday. I was the first person at my local Dicks to get one done, so I guess not many people up here heard about it. Now I just need the weather to change so I can try it out.

I got mine done last friday. I was the first person at my local Dicks to get one done, so I guess not many people up here heard about it. Now I just need the weather to change so I can try it out.

Yeah me too only about 2 people in my area had even gone.

I got mine in, and I actually like the balanced feel

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I bought a set of Tour Lock counter weights for my entire bag. Sounds like we may have a small counter balance following after this.

I've tried both Dick's sporting goods around me and neither have this in stock... just waiting with coupon in hand!

Thanks man. I'll get mine tomorrow.

What kind of results are people seeing with this bad boy on their driver?

I had one installed on my 7 iron yesterday. Then went from the GG to the PGA Tour Super Store to hit. My miss is a pull or a pull/hook. I hit about 100 balls and didn't pull a single one! Nice and straight, some with a little fade. My distribution improved greatly.

Played most of a round last weekend on my G25. Really liked it a lot. Felt a little weird at first but I hit the ball as straight as I ever have and got used to it pretty quickly. Want to play a couple more rounds before delaring victory, but very promising...

What kind of results are people seeing with this bad boy on their driver?

Back