The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

With his wedding upcoming, he will not be able to attend.

decent reason...I suppose lol

Only an even more limited # of Spots left for this amazing weekend

I hate I had my Vegas trip already. If I had a job lined up after graduation already I'd be in, but not sure I can afford it right now!

Have a blast guys

TapaTalk from the iPhone

This is all kinds of ridiculous. I just hope THP returns to Vegas next fall when I'll be 21. Wouldn't that be a great way to celebrate 21?

I'm sure you guys will have an absolute blast. THP and Bridgestone don't do things small!

Can't we just get him a fake ID? I'm sure that wouldn't be a liability issue at all.

And what about Tadashi? I figured he was an absolute lock for this one.

Yeah same. I just want to see JB lose his bet at this point lol...still got time!

Tequilla, I will enjoy my beverage on the rocks. :D

I'm not conceding anything yet. I've still got 23 minutes :)

He's in, I believe he is traveling right now, but he has already been in contact with me.

Nice I've been wanting to meet him for a long time.

Sweet. The previously published list is obviously unofficial...we're up to at least 30.

Ironically, Tadashi is currently in Sin City! Haha!

Confirmed.

This is turning out to be a THP all-star event. Between the ridiculously nice looking Paiute golf course, the incredible deal struck with the Rio, the remarkably generous sounding offerings from :bridgestone: (one my if not my absolute favourite golf company), and the incredible people I like to call friends on THP...

Well... I'm excited.

I'm officially in and confirmed

Confirmed.

This is turning out to be a THP all-star event. Between the ridiculously nice looking Paiute golf course, the incredible deal struck with the Rio, the remarkably generous sounding offerings from :bridgestone: (one my if not my absolute favourite golf company), and the incredible people I like to call friends on THP...

Well... I'm excited.

YES SIR, way to go buddy!

I'm not conceding anything yet. I've still got 23 minutes :)

T4K,
Wow, I thought you would have won your bet an hour ago.

Come on guys tequila4kapp is thirsty!!

hmmm, what will flight cost for such event hmm...

Back