The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my current issue of Golfweek arrived in the mail. By that, I mean that the cover of Golfweek arrived in the mail, along with a note from the USPS that said (basically) "we're sorry, but these are the last remnants of your magazine- these things happen, we'll get 'em next time". Wow, not even some free stamps?

Not that it helps your situation at all but if you contact the magazine company of the ripped up magazine they usually send you out another one, on them.

On call tonight & got a call while I was trying to get in bed from a refinery in El Paso needing 1 freaking tube shipped tonight.

On call tonight & got a call while I was trying to get in bed from a refinery in El Paso needing 1 freaking tube shipped tonight.

Hopefully you can make some money on it.

Hopefully you can make some money on it.

Oh I will. Considering I'm the closest guy to the shop (only 45 minutes) & they're not going to like my rate if I have to get dirty. I'm a sales guy, it gets expensive if I have to touch tools.

Oh I will. Considering I'm the closest guy to the shop (only 45 minutes) & they're not going to like my rate if I have to get dirty. I'm a sales guy, it gets expensive if I have to touch tools.

Hell yes!

Idk why but my ipod just would not stay in my pocket today. And of course, right as i get in my car and shut the door, it falls out.. Right in between door and car.. Its bent to high hell.

Idk why but my ipod just would not stay in my pocket today. And of course, right as i get in my car and shut the door, it falls out.. Right in between door and car.. Its bent to high hell.

But, from our conversation the other night, the good news is you have your iPod, correct?

But, from our conversation the other night, the good news is you have your iPod, correct?

no i only got it so i could have music at the gym.

Is it still working? Or is it just bent?

no it doesn't work. it's bent at a 30* angle. screen cracked and popped out of place. at least i have a warranty. doesn't cover stupidity though.

no it doesn't work. it's bent at a 30* angle. screen cracked and popped out of place. at least i have a warranty. doesn't cover stupidity though.

That's tough, dude. Well, maybe it wouldn't be an iPod, but maybe you could find something cheap to get you buy until you can afford another one.

do you have pictures

4 new tyres needed for the car...and typically they aren't a 'standard' size so not going to be cheap

Along with a new tap required for the kitchen to replace the leaking one

Why is it that everything expensive comes at the same time?!?!?!?!?

If you have a touch and music is all or most of what you do in it, get a 4th or 5th gen Nano. So much more compact, cheaper, and tougher. The 5th gen has a camera on it as well (what I have).

THPing on Tapatalk

Well the plumber is here. Hope this isn't too expensive.

I have a ipod you can have I don't use it, it's the smaller one and has my name on it is all its red.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I have a ipod you can have I don't use it, it's the smaller one and has my name on it is all its red.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
No, its fine. I appreciate the offer though.

Im sure theres someone on here that has one they could send to you, perhaps a trade of some sort?

Im sure theres someone on here that has one they could send to you, perhaps a trade of some sort?

Rhyno offered to send him his but it wasnt good enough I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back