Central IL, St Louis, Indianapolis Area Gathering

I'm sure I can make it.

Not gonna work for me unfortunately. I can't take any Saturdays off until after the 4th... already have taken off 3 (Northern Indiana outing, Cedar Point, and an RC competition). Boss said no more till after the 4th.

THPing on Tapatalk

I vote Peoria! I'm definitely in if there provided it doesn't interfere with the indiana outing. I still have member privileges at Mt. Hawley and visit occasionally. I'm all for Weaver Ridge, it's right near my cousin's house. I might even bring a guest in that case.

I'm interested, but will have to wait and see how the FAA's sequestration shakes out; if the furloughs actually happen, I will have a lot of Saturdays off.

I want to. Depends on the dates. June is tough. July has two THP INvitationals & hopefully a week in Puerto Rico. Tough life!

I like that I'm smack dab in the middle of this proposed area for once lol

Excellent! Can I borrow your sofa if I can go?

I want to. Depends on the dates. June is tough. July has two THP INvitationals & hopefully a week in Puerto Rico. Tough life!

Excellent! Can I borrow your sofa if I can go?

I don't see why not!

Hey what about me? Haha

I might be able to swing something. Shouldn't be but a couple of hours for me as well. I will keep an eye out for this thread but any updates would be appreciated as well.

Oh yeah, if it all works out, I'd be in.

I might be up for a little road trip.

I'm bummed, they only ask the cool kids to come join the fun. Fine!

Interested. Always wanted to play TPC Deere Run but thats a little far out for us IN folk.

I'm sure I can make it.

I vote Peoria! I'm definitely in if there provided it doesn't interfere with the indiana outing. I still have member privileges at Mt. Hawley and visit occasionally. I'm all for Weaver Ridge, it's right near my cousin's house. I might even bring a guest in that case.

I'm interested, but will have to wait and see how the FAA's sequestration shakes out; if the furloughs actually happen, I will have a lot of Saturdays off.

Alright! We can consider this a warmup for the Chicago Area Invitational. Guests are more than welcome of course. TPC Deere Run is always an option, but it will make everybody's trip a couple hours longer, except for me. Anybody that wants to play there is always welcome to hit me up.

Duey, I thought about you buddy! Just didn't know if that long of a trip was in the cards for you.

Jeff, find SharkHat and make him come too.

I don't want to intrude on the NW Indiana thing on June 8th. What if we looked at early May instead? Anybody for or opposed to that?

I'll be in Indianapolis later this year

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Man when your in Indy you need to let me know, we can get a round in...Skittles and Playdough are up there.

Just giving you a hard time bro, that is a crazy long drive with my schedule right now, but I can dream, lol.

I'd love to play Deere Run sometime. If we're in Peoria with the outing on a Saturday, I'd be happy to bring a few peeps with me to make a foursome to Mt. Hawley for a Sunday round.

Any time manlai. Just get ahold of me and try to give me a couple weeks notice.

I'd love to play Deere Run sometime. If we're in Peoria with the outing on a Saturday, I'd be happy to bring a few peeps with me to make a foursome to Mt. Hawley for a Sunday round.

Bring lots of balls if you ever do.

Any time manlai. Just get ahold of me and try to give me a couple weeks notice.

I am going to play Deere Run with you someday Hawk. That is a threat and or a promise depending on how you look at it. Me you Jrod and some other awesome THPer

Any time Taylor! There's a new Nicklaus course opening here this year as well.

So, Mother's Day is May 12th. That's a no-go for most of us I assume. The following weekend is probably a bit close to the Outing for some.

How about May 4th? Let me know if that's a yes or no and we'll see where to go from there. I don't think we're going to be able to get that perfect date for everybody unfortunately, so we're going to just have to nail something down that is ok for most.

This is correct lol. Trees! Lots of them.
.....and 3 foot prairie grass, and water, and a few bluffs if I remember correctly, haha. Beautiful course though. Also, it seemed like whoever placed the fairway bunkers had me in mind when they designed it!

So, Mother's Day is May 12th. That's a no-go for most of us I assume. The following weekend is probably a bit close to the Outing for some.

How about May 4th? Let me know if that's a yes or no and we'll see where to go from there. I don't think we're going to be able to get that perfect date for everybody unfortunately, so we're going to just have to nail something down that is ok for most.

Those dates work for me. If I'm still in town, I'm in.

.....and 3 foot prairie grass, and water, and a few bluffs if I remember correctly, haha. Beautiful course though. Also, it seemed like whoever placed the fairway bunkers had me in mind when they designed it!

Go play dubsdread at cog hill.....THAT is a lot of trees, and water, and bunkers, and prairie grass, and shrubs, and dead mans land....I played it last summer, hardest course I've ever played.

Dan

I am going to play Deere Run with you someday Hawk. That is a threat and or a promise depending on how you look at it. Me you Jrod and some other awesome THPer

I'll be the 4th anyday. Love teeing it up with you 3.

Dan

Any time Taylor! There's a new Nicklaus course opening here this year as well.

Let me know if you need another, looking forward to checking out fyre lake this year.

Will do.

May 4th alright for you for this thing?

Go play dubsdread at cog hill.....THAT is a lot of trees, and water, and bunkers, and prairie grass, and shrubs, and dead mans land....I played it last summer, hardest course I've ever played.

Dan
I've heard that. Need to tighten up the game before I head down there.

Back