Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I need to get my shovel out. I'd do it for beer, lol.

Dang, I need to get my shovel out. I'd do it for beer, lol.

I'd do it for A beer. But if just one takes my quote I make two to three hundred bucks! Much better than a beer!

Soon buddy... Soon...

601219_432255846865712_1259279643_n.jpg

Haha, that's a great picture!

We got about 6.5" of snow. Only about 4 or 5 on the driveways though. Ended up doing 7 or 8 driveways. Got four insurance quotes out of it! :clapp:

Just heard this storm is called "Virgil"! Why are we naming winter storms now?

73* and a very slight breeze here both yesterday and today. Perfect golf weather and I'm swinging a weedeater and not my clubs.:banghead:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Today was perfect. We were supposed to get 15-20 mph winds and it just never happened. Started out cold (around 40°) and ended up warm (around 80°). Just clear blue skies and great golfing weather. Turns out I'm the idiot who thought wearing long pants might be a good idea.

Ugh not good after 60s and sunny on Saturday we get this today.

tysemumy.jpg

I really thought we were done with this stuff

Nice Crest. That's what my front yard looks like as well. 55 by Friday though.

Nice Crest. That's what my front yard looks like as well. 55 by Friday though.

Light at the end of the tunnel!

That's what I'm saying. It's long overdue.

That's what I'm saying. It's long overdue.

I can't wait for this to be over. Mid 40s and sunny tomorrow should help melt a lot of it. Fingers crossed

I am sick and tired of the weather around here. Decent enough weather during the work week and then crap storms all weekend long. If things don't change I might just become a serial killer of weathermen

I am sick and tired of the weather around here. Decent enough weather during the work week and then crap storms all weekend long. If things don't change I might just become a serial killer of weathermen

Something's gotta give. Between snow and everything else going on I do feel a bit on edge lol.

Something's gotta give. Between snow and everything else going on I do feel a bit on edge lol.

It's almost Masters time. This was always the official start of the golf season when I lived on LI. I still feel that way eventhough I can generally get out year round down here.

Snowed a little more here overnight. I feel like going nuclear every time I look out the windows of a morning anymore.

Snowed a little more here overnight. I feel like going nuclear every time I look out the windows of a morning anymore.

Woke up to snow here as well. So frustrating it was 50 yesterday and I couldn't get out today I'm free and there's snow on the ground.

Woke up to snow here as well. So frustrating it was 50 yesterday and I couldn't get out today I'm free and there's snow on the ground.

I was cooped up in the house, cleaning all day yesterday, watching it snow. I told Kelly last night, if its even remotely close to being nice on Friday, this ain't happening again and even if I have to drive to Columbia, I am hitting balls. She's said it's supposed to rain Friday. I said, you know what, I don't care, I have a rain suit and I'm tired if waiting out the snow, rain and other BS. This winter has dragged and its seriously effing up my mood.

We got 5 1/2" late Sat.nite-Sun am.

Sent from my DROID X2

I'm so sick and tired of snow. I have 4, 3 now, weeks off of work and it looks like the first 2 of them will be too snowy and cold to even hit the range. I NEED to get out there.

This winter is like the house guest that refuses to leave for you guys, snow is useless.

480010_10151392796758645_931763239_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back