Nike TW 2013 Master's Edition

I have not been a fan of the TW shoes to this point, especially the white, especially when Tiger wears them with tan pants. But, I would rock these! The accents make all the difference to me.

I love those. Awesome.

I like these but not as much as my white TW 13's.

Wow these things are freaking beautiful:) I want a pair now. I'm still browsing for a new pair of golf shoes.

I prefer the all white TW13s

I'm liking these a ton, very very sharp, Shopping for them as we speak.

Nike just needs to hurry up and let us ''iD'' these.............

I love these.

Those a freakin awesome! Might have to track me down a pair of those!

aze3apy9.jpg

If they made the tongue shorter it wouldn't effect anything,

Wouldn't mind picking up a pair of these, may wait it out to see if I can find a deal on them somewhere.

Why is that? Aside from being one of the best looking shoes IMO, they are definitely the most comfortable!

The comfort thing is something that attracts me. Esp since the prices have fallen

The comfort thing is something that attracts me. Esp since the prices have fallen

Plus Ddec, the are super easy to clean! If I put a spine and some soapy water to mine, they look fresh out the box. Shoe laces are a different story.

Plus Ddec, the are super easy to clean! If I put a spine and some soapy water to mine, they look fresh out the box. Shoe laces are a different story.

how does the material wear over time

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk HD

For RoundersRob

3yvupa4a.jpg

These are awesome

They have a huge platform for support. I thought the first ones were comfy

I'm not sure why, i just can't make myself like the looks. That doesn't mean a lot though because have owned Free's before, I'm sure they're comfortable.

Just.....those looks....not me.

Back